Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by StayHigh v2, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I just used my cousins DBV and fell in love..... never had a vaporizer taste that good or actually get me really stoned..

im sold if I had mass amounts of weed to use all the time

2. Yea dude. I love mine..why I got it. The stuff I grow lasts forever. I use like half a gram every 2-3 days on it.

3. for realz ?! :O i might have to invest in a vape soon then :)

4. ^^^ if your not vaping dank it never seems as efficient to me. Dank goes way further than mids IMO but I also have an extreme Q not a DBV so maybe it's more efficient?

5. Love my DBV, but its the only vape ive ever tried, so nothing to compare it too. Cuts the waste in half.

6. i can stretch out an eighth two weeks sometimes vaping everyday

7. thinking about picking it up

8. Ive been smoking 3 years strictly bong hits. I used to smoke blunts occasionally, switched to papers but now only smoke bong hits or any other glass I find...

I hit my cousins DBV packed with like .3 of funk and It gave me the best taste ive ever gotten out of a vaporizer. Ive hit other table vaporizors and even a MFLB and the DBV beat them all. The vapor was decently thick and actually packed a punch.. still just a vape though... Id probably end up taking bong hits any:hello:ways

although I can say after hitting the vape for about a hour i packed up the lil handheld pipe and hit it and it KILLED my throat.. I was like What in the hell???? soo crazy harsh in a sense compared to the vapor hits.. I was kind of mindblown by that too.. After another toke everything was back to normal though, the bowl hits felt like normal again.

9. :eek:

with my dbv i pack .1-.3 everytime.and it will last 45 to an hour. when that would only last 1-3 hits in a bowl. you conserve much more while vaping. also with the buddha. when you vape you get oils left in the wand. vaping "reclaim" i guess it is. and using only items you get with the dbv, you can dab that reclaim right off the heat source of the budda
    :smoke:

10. this. Ohhh lawwwd the only reason I don't use my DBV often is because I don't have that much time to sit there and vape for a half an hour.

11. notorious, when u dab the wand hash off of the element do you touch it to the element with the heater cover off and just put the wand up to it?

12. We, the DBV users, must commission a glass blower to make a quartz-nail-heater cover for us. If this has been done, please redirect me. I don't feel comfortable dabbing right off of the element.

13. I honestly havvnt used wand hash in a little, but qwiso from trimmings. i take the heater cover off and use that as the dome/skillet. holding my finger over the hole and hovering over the dbv

i can assure you that aslong as your not getting water, or scratching/hitting the heating element you will be fine.ive been taking dabs off it daily for half a year now.

14. #14 detailed one, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    I got the ssv same company I always forget about it....I been smoking so its like pack a bowl and run outside.....lol.

usin it now though :p

God damn I need to invest in a metal keck clip for that joint part on the gong my bowl fell out when vape bongin.

15. I'll vouch for it being more efficient.. .I can get 3-4 bags.. depending on how high i turn it up... starting at 170C and working up to as high as 210-220C.. and that's with maybe a half a bowl... When using the whip... usually 2 solid hits and im toasty

16. what about the silver surfer? which one's better, it looks like it's only 30-50 dollars more

17. From what i have read. in many hours of researching. if having a bag to vape on instead of whip isnt necessary, then i would go SSV all day everyday.

I think im going to upgrade soon from my dbv to ssv.

18. Silver Surfer is awesome but whip goes in back and I thought the 180 I paid for my vape was more then enough.

Some other differences is the da Buddha parts are made in China, assembled in the US and tested here. Silver is 100% USA. Not that matters much in quality in my opinion since everything to do with electronics is made in China i.e. Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad, Computers and those are built very very well.

Oh the Silver is more customizable then the DBV but if you go to DBV's website they have more add ons then you could ever buy

19. Why would you go from a DBV to SSV. From what I saw there is not much if any of a difference other then some small things. DBVs do not use bags.