Da Buddha vs. Extreme Q?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by devilsheep, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Is the extreme Q worth the extra money, or should i just go with the Da Buddha.

I think the name alone is kinda calling me towards da buddha haha :D

2. If you think you want bags go for the extreme q. It'll do bags and whips.

The da buddha only does whip, but I think its a better vape than the extreme q.

3. The EQ is 165 shipped on ebay. I have had my Extreme since 2010 and it has been on 24/7 without issues. I love it. on the other hand.... I have heard nothing but good things about the da buddha as well :)

I think you'll be happy either way.

4. They're both amazing vapes. Just I like the EQ more because it is 360 degrees rotation, comes with a fancy remote, has bags for some shits in giggles, and it just cool.

One thing I wish it had was a super comfy pillow like the DBV. That shit looks comfortable AFF.

5. I've had my Extreme Q for a few months now...it was my first vape, and only the 3rd one I've ever used. After owning/using it regularly for a couple months, I have no regrets and can't see why anyone wouldn't love it.

6. I also own an Extreme Q. It has been a great vaporizer, works extremely well. If you pack the elbow screen you can get some thick clouds of vapor.

7. I have da buddha, a friend has extreme Q.
    EIther way you will be happy, look at the features and decide from that