Da Buddha, SSV, or Arizer Q?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sam470, May 7, 2013.

1. Been searching for a good desktop vape and I've narrowed it down to these, if you have any other suggestions feel free to comment below.

2. I'd say SSV if you can afford it :smoking:

3. I also say ssv, ive seen blemished ones on their site going for 180$

4. I'd say the SSV as well unless you plan to use your vape a lot in party situations, and if that's the case, then the bag option on the Q might make more sense.

5. I agree with lwien.

Less than 2 people, definitely the SSV, preheats faster and less breakable glass.

For > 2 people, the EQ can blow bags and swivel 360 degrees for group whip sessions.

6. All are good but get the ssv its a heavy hitter an you will be in love with it.

7. Thanks guys, I'm going to start saving up for the SSV soon, what's this about people breaking the heater cover? What is that .-.

8. You mean what is with people breaking the heater cover or what is the heater cover? I'm going to assume you mean what is with people breaking the heater cover. I have no clue, I've dropped my Da Buddha a couple of times and the heater cover hasn't broken yet. :confused_2:

9. Yeah what's up with people breaking it? How do they break it?

10. To me it seems almost impossible to break it with the aluminum around it, but it's glass :confused_2:

11. i love my da buddha. i prefer it to the SSV because i can leave the bowl in the vape and just keep getting higher and higher without having to hold it to the heat.

12. You can do the same on the SSV? Most SSVs seem to come standard with the GonG heating cover. Just because the SSV has other options as well means little. I do this with my SSV all the time, same HC as Buddha.