da buddha Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jumangi76, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I recently purchased a PAX, but was not satisfied, so I donated it to a family member. Mostly because it had to be filled beyond "waste" to get a good draw it seemed. The second reason was it didnt seem to medicate me the same. I am considering a "da buddha" whip vape. My questions are, is it true the vape cloud is thick, and conserves herbs greatly? I know I am comparing apples to oranges, portbale to desktop, but seriously considering, and didnt ask questions the first go around. Thanks all.

2. I love mine, had it about 5 years with no problem.

Carefully on the knob tho, to far to the right and combustion will occur.

Thick vapor clouds and conservation are diametrically opposed to one another.      The DBV can produce HUGE vapor clouds but there are other vapes that conserve more.

4. I would buy an UD vape some of the logs they have on sale are arguably the best bang for your buck on a desktop unit currently available

5. Thanks for all the help. I think the DBV will be the winner. 

6. DB knob (you learn to set the temp) is easiest way to regulate vape. You can get Crafty (app) Hebalizer (computer controlled) or lots of options with real and false LED readouts. But aren't you the final judge of what works for you? Ah the beauty of simplicity.

7. Yeah stick with the budda. I've spent untold amounts of cash on too many vapes now. Th hit from the budda in my opinion is the best by far. the vape itself feels sturdy and quality made. My dog has knocked onto the floor a bunch of times over the years. It works just fine. Don't think some of the plastic made ones would survive even one dog incident.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum