Da Buddha Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by eddiezheadiez, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I was thinking of getting Da Buddha Vape, but I was wondering if there's any way to connect it to a water pipe without plastic tubing. Is the vapexhale cloud my only option for an all glass vape connection? :confused:

2. Can anybody answer my question?!

3. theres an accessory for the bong that attaches it.
    look on their website.

4. it requires plastic tubing, I'm looking for something all glass

5. Why do you want an all glass vape connection? The food grade tubing isn't something to worry about giving off fumes, plus you can bend it and store it easily. :D

6. i want something like the vapexhale but it's a little too expensive for me. might have to settle for the tube, i just kinda like the idea of all glass.

7. nothing wrong with using the tube, man! i can't really imagine a practical way of hooking one up to a bong without using the tube...

8. I think you'd be more than happy to settle with a tube after you use it. Too much glass to keep track of can sometimes be hard to do, especially if you don't want to break it. The food grade tubing won't break, and you can store it easily. :D

9. This. I think spending more money for a connection is a waste of money, my tube fits perfectly inside my bong's downstem. I'll have to post a pic later of my setup :D

10. I'll probably just cut the tube real short. thanks for the help guys.

11. #12 Tropical Bud, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    I was actually looking at buying one too and making the connection with a bong.

You definitely should. :)

Edit: I just went ahead and bought it! About time. :D

12. I think you'll have a great time with your new DBV :)

13. It's a nice vaporizer. I got mine out the other day to vaporize some less than stellar weed....It worked well.

I am able to use my Hi-Si bong and bowl with the standard mouthpiece that comes with the Da Buddha (that teardrop shaped piece). I just hold the rounded end up to the bowl of the bong and it seals perfectly -as long as I'm holding it there. I can do vapor bongs that way.

The silicone tubing is the same stuff they use in hospitals so it's sterile.

Happy vaping!