Da Buddha HomeMade Water Filter.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Longshot420, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Hey fellas.

My previous post was about how all the fine particles of post-vaporization herb , were passing through my screen, going down the whole tube, and eventually ended up with me inhaling them.

I didn't like that idea, so i decided to spend like an hour making a home made water filter. I could have gone to my local head shop and bought a crappy 10 dollar plastic bong, and stuffed the tube in the stem, but i decided to save myself the 10 bucks.

I made it out of an old spice container, obviously washed thoroughly , here is the end result. You guys made any home made water filters / ash catchers for your Da Buddha Vaporizer?.

here's some pics.
    [​IMG]

Here another a lil' more close up.

[​IMG]

The glass mouthpiece used on the end of the hose, i placed in an air tight hole on the lid of the spice container. Only downside i see is that you have to tilt your head slightly to hit it?.

Any other ideas for a better one?, im open to criticism and comments. Im just not looking to invest any money in some super complicated home made none-sense.

2. Very nice.

I buddy of mine has the same vape, same problems... He used a hallowed bic pen with a metal screen pushed an inch into it..

3. if you slow down and hit slower this wont happen.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQrdQ4Xst9I]YouTube - Silver surfer bubbler.[/ame]

this is what i was trying to show u b4