Da Buddha help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by earthen89, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I recently purchased a Da Buddha from ebay and it came in today. I had a read a little bit about it on forums, but couldnt really determine what to do, so I packed a full bowl, hooked the whip up to the bong, cranked it up to 3 o'clock, and took a couple huge hits. I got way higher than expected and imagined writing this post. I've pretty much always only vapor bonged, but this is my first high quality vape (I had easy vapes and other crap.) What is the best/most efficient way to use it? Should I set it at a low temperature and gradually raise it? I like to take larger hits. Any advice appreciated. 

2. It's whatever you prefer. Starting low and going high is more economical, it will save you weed.

But if you want the clouds, then I'd suggest using higher temps from the start.

3. I set mine at ~2:00. Gives it a nice subtle hit without drying my throat out causing me to caugh a lung up

4. Don't forget to chop your herb well but don't dust it otherwise it will impede airflow.  I've seen people put nuggets in the wand and it doesn't toke nearly as well because of too much airflow.

5. I've had Da Buddha for a year now. What I learned was that early in its use I was applying too much heat and was basically burning the THC and quite a few other things as well. Mine doesn't have numbers but with "off" being all the way counterclockwise (about 7 o clock on a clock face) I turn mine to approximately 12-1 o clock. That way it truly vaporizes the THC not burning the weed itself. All I exhale is vapor, hardly any smoke. If it's really dark brown when you clean it following a session it's probably too hot.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. i like to set mine at a lower temp, it makes the herb taste better and the bowls last longer.