Da Buddha Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Spl1ff, Sep 26, 2012.

1. #1 Spl1ff, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    My vaporizer has become broken as you can see. I was just going to glue gun it back together but i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and could tell me how they fixed it and how long the fix lasted. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

Edit: I know it seems obvious to glue it back together but I want some input before I throw a bunch of adhesives in there and find out it causes an irreversible problem later

2. lol... I don't see anything broken? I only see a 'Buddha that's been taken apart... Either way, you should probably put it back together without using glue so that you don't risk any weird glue burning vapor that probably isn't that coo.

Good luck.

3. #3 Spl1ff, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    That silver disc was attached to the body at one point. I was taking off the heat cover and pulled to hard i guess and the whole thing came off. I can slide it back in but it moves around and wont stay firmly in place. And thats exactly what i was worried about I dont want to glue it back to have the glue melt down onto the wiring or produce toxic fumes.

edit: So i guess my next question would be, does anyone have any ideas how to re-attatch the broken part without glue?

4. duct tape.