Da Buddha. Got it? Need some help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mattstermh, Jul 12, 2011.

1. So I've been hearing mixed things about this vape. I just got it. It is sitting here unopened and ready to be ripped.

Now, I have heard that some people wait 30 minutes with it on x temp for a certain amount of time. Others wait a couple minutes, and some don't wait at all.

For people who HAVE it, what did you guys do when you first got it, and what do you recommend I do first? I want to get cooked the first time I use it.

Thanks

2. I let it sit on high for about 15-20 minutes before I hit mine the first time. I had heard 30 minutes but I was too excited to wait any longer. The first time is supposed to be to burn off any chemicals left in it, but dont quote me on it.

3. i just turned the knob around to 2 o clock and you wait for the rod to turn orange. Nothing special mine heats up within a minute usually less

4. #4 mattstermh, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok cool

5. Also, how deep should I fill the bowl?

6. Idk what my friends did the first time they got it, first time using it ever but when I go over there, they set it around 11 or 12 o'clock, let it heat up like 5 minutes, insert wand, wait about 10-15 seconds and then inhale.
    They grind up a small pile of bud and suck it up into the bowl so it's full all the way and then pack it down lightly, leaves it around 1/3 full I THINK. I haven't been over to use it in a while so I can't be certain.