Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da Buddah

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chris1093, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I got my vape in the mail a few days and i am already in love. This is the best thing i have ever bought! A few questions though

-How much vapor should i see when I exhale?
    -How do you know when the weed is done. I usually just stop smoking it when its toasted looking and doesnt taste good but can it go further?

2. If you got the temp setting just right, you should get nice big hits of vapor, just like if you were smoking out of anything else you smoke... It is all in the technique, just fiddle with the knob and how hard you suck and you should be blowing pretty good real soon.

And smoke it till its dark brown and tastes like burnt popcorn... if its black you went to hot

3. congrats man! I love my Da Buddah also.

vapor can be harder to see than smoke, but you should be able to get visible clouds for sure.

I usually finish when my bud looks like cigarette tobacco or slightly darker and has a bad taste, so it sounds like you are on the right track.

It can take some practice to get a whip vape right, but after that, they're awesome, and one of the best ways to use cannabis.

4. Awesome. I have been getting clouds but i was worried they were smoke:p
    Just out of curiosity where do you like to set your vape to? I like to setting it about at 2 o'clock.

5. Just an idea, had a dealer friend who only used this.
    Attach your da budda to a sick bubbler, not a cheap pice of glass but a legit one, a bong can work to, and hit off it.
    Makes for an incredible enjoyable healthy hit!

6. yeah, 2-3 oclock is where my Buddah sits most of the time.