Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

da budda

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nira, Dec 19, 2009.

1. just got nd tryed using my da budda vape, my q is, when i vape i get a thick vapour/smoke to exhale, but the bud isnt alight , does this mean what im exhaling is actualy vapour and not smoke?

once i stop inhaling there is still smoke/vape coming out of the tube??

thx

2. this isn't going to answer your question, i actually have one for you. did you order it off of their site or from somewhere else? what shipping option did you use and how long did it take? I ordered it last sunday i believe, using the priority mail, and i still haven't received it yet.

3. just got nd tryed using my da budda vape,

ok

my q is, when i vape i get a thick vapour/smoke to exhale, but the bud isnt alight , does this mean what im exhaling is actualy vapour and not smoke?

As long as the temperature is not too high, and you arnt burning the bud, then it should be vapor, because you smoking out of a vaporizer and all.

once i stop inhaling there is still smoke/vape coming out of the tube??

well, i would try it for yourself...but if you are worried about it, find a little plug for it or something.

thx

your welcome