da budda or fumo pipe? luxury or portability?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dagron, Jul 15, 2012.

1. So every year my girlfriend and I buy each other some sort of toking accessory for our anniversary. I've been looking at both of these for a while and I can't decide which to ask for. I know most of the pros and cons of both, I just can't decide. Help me out blades!

da-buddha-vaporizer-video-still.png

fumopipeblackss.jpg

2. Da Buddha over the Fumo pipe all day.

3. yea, you can't really compare a vape with a dry pipe. I have a Fumo and I love it. Hits as good as a mini bong.

4. The incredibowl i420 or m420!!!!! I swear buy them. Makes the fumo look like trash!!! Won
    The cannibis cup twice. Can't argue.....

5. haha yea but the Fumo is easier to clean and fully customizable

6. [quote name='"Deuro"']yea, you can't really compare a vape with a dry pipe. I have a Fumo and I love it. Hits as good as a mini bong.[/quote]

Ya i know da Buddha would be a beyond better smoking experience, but I also was in the need for a new pipe for road trips. The decision is more about which I need more.

7. [quote name='"madmax524mm"']The incredibowl i420 or m420!!!!! I swear buy them. Makes the fumo look like trash!!! Won
    The cannibis cup twice. Can't argue..,...[/quote]

I looked at that too. I like the incredibowl I would just like the sleek design of the fumo rather than the pull Carb(plus less rubber).

8. [quote name='"Deuro"']haha yea but the Fumo is easier to clean and fully customizable[/quote]

Ah but da Buddha can connect to my bong! Now you see why I can decide. Lol

9. The incredibowl m420 can connect to your bong and with the attatchment trigger clearing your bing couldn't be easier. And cleaning is that a joke? Litterally drop my
    Incredibowl in a pot of hot water for 5 min give it a rinse and your golden. And it couldn't come apart and back together easier.

10. ew... you boil your pieces? i tried that, smelled horrible. i stick to iso now

11. [quote name='"madmax524mm"']The incredibowl m420 can connect to your bong and with the attatchment trigger clearing your bing couldn't be easier. And cleaning is that a joke? Litterally drop my
    Incredibowl in a pot of hot water for 5 min give it a rinse and your golden. And it couldn't come apart and back together easier.[/quote]

I'm really only interested in Vaping through the bong. Attaching a dry pipe would be just like attaching a new bowl. The fumo can also be boiled. But I usually use iso for my pieces.

12. [quote name='"dagron"']

I'm really only interested in Vaping through the bong. Attaching a dry pipe would be just like attaching a new bowl. The fumo can also be boiled. But I usually use iso for my pieces.[/quote]

Word but the fumo wouldn't be vaping either... And what's the point of attatching a Vape to
    A bong? Can't see that smoke anyways and If u want massive Vape hits my no2 is sick for a portable Vape. But I mean any Vape that uses the balloons wouldn't that be what your really looking for? As far as massive vapor hits go

13. Get the vape over a gimmick pipe that is going to end up collecting dust.

14. lol a lot of people vapor bong. It helps cool the vapor down a lot.

15. [quote name='"InstaBlaze"']

lol a lot of people vapor bong. It helps cool the vapor down a lot.[/quote]

Oh ok I never noticed an issue with vapor temp

16. [quote name='"madmax524mm"']

Word but the fumo wouldn't be vaping either... And what's the point of attatching a Vape to
    A bong? Can't see that smoke anyways and If u want massive Vape hits my no2 is sick for a portable Vape. But I mean any Vape that uses the balloons wouldn't that be what your really looking for? As far as massive vapor hits go[/quote]

Ya i know I just like the fumo as a dry pipe. I've actually. Been using a no2 for a few days from a friend. That's been the inspiration for da Buddha idea. I really like Vaping from what I've seen and I think its time to invest in some quality. The no2 works well but I think it could be a lot better.

17. [quote name='"dagron"']

Ya i know I just like the fumo as a dry pipe. I've actually. Been using a no2 for a few days from a friend. That's been the inspiration for da Buddha idea. I really like Vaping from what I've seen and I think its time to invest in some quality. The no2 works well but I think it could be a lot better.[/quote]

Agreed what r your no2 issues?

18. This is such an unfair comparison. Da Buddha. Easily. Sooooo easily. It'll change your world.

19. [quote name='"madmax524mm"']

A bong? Can't see that smoke anyways and If u want massive Vape hits my no2 is sick for a portable Vape. But I mean any Vape that uses the balloons wouldn't that be what your really looking for? As far as massive vapor hits go[/quote]

With Da Buddha you'll get THICK vapor that you can absolutely see through a bong - in fact it's likely you wont be able to see through it. It delivers a MUCH larger hit than a bag vape (I dislike bag vapes in comparison), same reason you'd use a bong in the first place.

It moistens and cools the vapor, allowing you to take MUCH larger hits. Dry vapor doesn't bother me either, but I can still take much bigger hits through a bong.

20. [quote name='"madmax524mm"']

Agreed what r your no2 issues?[/quote]

Not many. I just don't like the pull on the no2. Its like trying to suck a milkshake through a cocktail straw. I definitely gets the job done though. But I like the look of da Buddha more and the no2 gets pretty hot if your doing more than one bowl.