Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

D.O.T. Testing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LonghornIII, Sep 24, 2007.

1. If you were subject to random D.O.T. DT would you continue smoking?
    If so how would you make sure you did not get caught?

I smoked for over 16 yrs and I gave It up for a good job. I have not smoked In months and I would never smoke on the Job but when I am at home and on my own free time I would love to enjoy a bowl once In a while but I can't because I do not want to lose my job.
    What would you do In my situation??

2. Sound like a shitty situation.
    Any old hands in the biz you could ask on the DL?
    Sometimes when they say random it really means "When you fuck up and hurt yourself" or "When you piss off the Boss"

3. Drug testing costs money, so they'll do it as seldom as possible. If you smoke right after you get one, you should be fine. About how often are the drug tests?

4. I try to keep a pint of clean urine in my freezer for these types of things. I would recommend getting someones urine thats clean for sure and freezing it for insurance.

5. I am not sure. I just got tested last monday.

First off I want to make It clear that I would never do It on the Job. Thats just a very bad Idea but If I were to smoke while I am home and then go back to work and get tested I have no way of proving that I was not smoking on the Job and I would lose my Job and could go to Jail for a while thats why I am so scared. I have so much to lose and no way to prove I was not stoned on the Job. I love to smoke and I really do miss It and I am just wanting to do It on my free time only and not get busted.