D.G.S.C. strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by djwhodunnit420, Sep 8, 2017.

1. So I still haven't identified the strain I'm growing 3/4 of my plants. Hoping someone can help. The bag the seeds came in was labeled D.G.S.C. thats all I know about it really. The 4th plant was in a bag labeled DW and its definitely a dog walker. I am just curious what the strain is for future reference. Its 3 1/2 to 4 weeks or so into flowering.

Attached Files:

2. I don't get the reference 'dog walker.' Exceptionally good?

3. The strain Dog Walker

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. DGSC = Dis Ganja Sativa Cannabis.

but seriously i dont think you can really identify a strain by looking at it, there are probably thousands of strains for sale these days, with most of them being hybrids there really is no way to tell. do you know who the breeder or where you got them from?

5. Ya but since ripping me off, id rather not let him know im growing them. I was looking for material to wash with ethanol and he said hed give me a good deal on some outdoor that they had left that no one liked to smoke. I worked with the guy, and knew he had seeds so asked him for some seeds too... Asshole sold me blasted buds. I trust people, I worked with the guy and had no reason to think he would do so... Anyways I got 9 seeds and 4 ounces of blasted buds for 240. Was supposed to give me two more seeds too...

I know that identifying it simply by looking is not reasonable, I was hoping D.G.S.C. would be enough that with looking at it someone might know it... Only thing I have even found that seems plausible (but I dont know what either strain looks like) is Dirty Girl Scout Cookies presumably dirty girl x girl scout cookies.