D-DOG'S INDOOR GROW(Bagseed,cheese,Blue Widow soon coming)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by D-Dog, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Too high temps maybe? I don't know maybe I 'm just worry too much. The one furtherest along budding, the small one with the little hair balls on it., has been budding for 3 wks now. Is that bad for the way it looks? Any imput will be appreciated. I t doesn't get over 80 out there yet. Will I be o k if it don't get over 80 degrees. Should I just finish outdoors. And yea it will work . I have done it before in the spring in the ground outdoors? L et me know what yall think. OK Peace

2. #22 D-Dog, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    Anybody got any input. PLEASE...??? I think I might finish 'em out-side but even if I do that I will have to wait 3 or 4 more weeks.(After all the freezing temps,I live in the south FLA temps.) I think the flowering is slow taking hold because where I have'em the temps change too much up and down. Should that matter if the room is staying over 48 degrees all the time, and below 75, but different about every night. Would those small changes matter. I wouldn't think so, because I did it before ,and it worked pretty good. I dunno. Peace(THE LIGHT(Little CFL) IS FOR LIGHT TO SEE ,NOT FOR GROWING. I HAVE A 400HPS)Peace

3. Everything looks fine man so stop stressing..its bad for your health :) I know you are prob like wtf..when am I gonna get that bud production right?..Soon..soon. These ladies are honestly only prob 7-8 days into flower. I count days in flower from the time they show sex...not when I flip to 12/12. The first 10-15 days they are getting their hormones all changed around for flower time but not technically in flower imo...keep doing what your doing and try and stay below that 80 degree mark.

4. Sweet grow D-dog, I only have 4 grows for experience but ill tell you what I think I know. For me it took 15 days when switching to 12/12 to see pistils, 8 days to see pollen sacks. These were crazy early switches though it might take a bigger plant longer as my male was switched on day 11 and my female at day 15, my new plant is 12/12 on day 1 so ill see how that goes. The things that would delay flower are mainly light leaks that keep it in veg, the temperatures higher or lower the ideal 70's area are supposedly suppose to stunt that plant as it locks out certain nutrients. So I would probably leave the plant indoors as you want those ideal temps for speedy growth through proper nutrition. The sun is in the flowering cycle since its winter so I suppose you could put them outside but those temps might slow you down also you cant control the sun so somedays she might get less light time than her normal 12, based on a sunset and sun rise calender it shows that in my area Rise 7:24AM-Set 6:00PM. Thats less than twelve but not by much lol.

5. Yea TroutTalker I gonna stop stressing, I know this stuff takes time, I'll try not to go above 80 , but is 60 too cool? You don't have to answer back to me T but if anybody else knows just let me know. Thanks for the input, Peace

6. Yea, tlotsk so if the plants environmental temps get below 70 stunting may take place. Is This really true. I hope not because my temps are diff every night, but then again when plants budd during the fall and the winter the temperature is different every night. I dunno. it's confusing ph everything you know. Outside seems easier but I need some weed. I appreciate the input man, talk to you later, Peace

7. My temps get down to around 55-60 at night. I haven't noticed any problems. You are right...these plants adapted to grow outside so they can handle quite a bit. I wouldn't worry a out temps until you fall below 50 degrees.

8. Aiigghhtt I gotcha TroutTalker. I'm about to go check out your thread, your set-up is badass man. Peace

9. What's growing on? Can we get a peak at those ladies?

10. Because TroutTalker I AM PUTTINGTHE LADIES OUTDOORS, THATS WHY I HAVNEN'T HAD ANY PICS I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY TRYING TO FIND A SUNNY SPOT DEEP IN THE BUSH IN THE FLA WILDERNESS. I WILL HAVE SOME NEW PICS UP SOON FROM RIGHT BEFORE THE MOVE OUTDOORS YESTERDAY. AFTER THAT MY JOURNAL WILL BE IN THE OUTDOOR AREA.PEACE