Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cypress,tx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jah421, Oct 7, 2010.

1. whoever is paying 420 a zip out here in TX is a fool....

real talk!

2. Shoreline Skunk
    [​IMG]

Black Ice (black domina X ice)
    [​IMG]

Affie OG
    [​IMG]

3. damn! :bongin: love that shoreline! classic!!

4. you aint joking. hahaha. its the best strain to ever come out of texas. sucks its a clone only though. but its still doing its thing!

5. lol thats for sure! ive only had it a couple times but tht shit is tasty:smoke:

6. more like devastating!

7. lol!! :bongin:

8. damn straight went dry!!!!!! hahahahaha. all the connects are outtttttttt. fuck my life! time to go on the hunt!

9. [quote name='"JETLIFE175"']damn straight went dry!!!!!! hahahahaha. all the connects are outtttttttt. fuck my life! time to go on the hunt![/quote]

Damn really? Dallas is fuckin flooded with dank right now

10. i thought you wrote we could go for a rub afterwords. that would be the gayest thing ever. haha so immature

11. i keep my circle tight, and dont really stray from that. its a gift and a curse...

12. keep ya head up, im sure some fuego will find its way to your bong... it always does!

13. annnnnnnnnnnnnd it did!

Affie X WW and some Nice Guy! Mixed bag, but seriously both on point like a sniper!!!!!