Cynex, Harvested. HQ pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kalofkrypton, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. Just finished up my first grow of Cynex. Here are some pictures that I took and are also posted in my journal. :) Enjoy looking at these as much as I do. Took me about 3 hours to cut her down and hand trim her.
    Wet weight here is 8.3 oz. 4x the amount I originally thought. Of course after 3 hours of handling her, I can tell you all of her buds are incredibly dense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will post the final weight when its dry. :)

[​IMG]

2. For those of you that don't know, this is how I grew her.
    8 26watt 2700k and 2 55 watt 2700k for flower. Vegged one month under various lighting as my knowledge increased. Ended up most time under 8 26watt 6500k cfls. For nutes I used big bloom and tiger bloom, and grown in miracle gro organic choice soil.

3. The drying method.
    [​IMG]

4. To estimate dry weight take wet weight and remove 70%. It should be a real close estimate.

5. Yeah I know that part. :) thanks though!

6. Looks fucking dank.

Good job.

7. thank you! It was my first so I learned everything I could. :) it was so awesome doing it, and I can't wait for my next one. :smoke:

8. As the smaller nugs get to be dry before the larger ones, should I move them into the jar to cure as they become ready? Ever been done/talked about? Maybe its just a common sense thing? Idk. :)

9. Damn looks fucking frosty..how long in flower and howd you know she was fully done?

10. It's insanely frosty. She spent 53 days flowering. As for being fully done, she really wasn't. As far as people waiting and saying to harvest when most are Amber trichs. Over the last couple weeks I have taken a few small nugs off to test how it effected me. I also looked her over visually a lot and decided she was where I wanted her to be as far as my needs go. I prefer the more heady highs to the body couch lock. It's all about preference.

11. Did you do anything special to her like topping? And did you use nutrients during veg?

12. Nope. No special training or cutting at all. As for nutes yes, both big bloom and tiger bloom from FF.
    If you're curious as to the whole method, check out the journal link in my Sig. :) start to finish pics.

13. Very nice harvest, looks like some good smoke.
    Good tip to increase wet weight is to include the root ball while weighing it.

14. Beautiful plants! Enjoy your very hard earned harvest! :)

15. Why would I do this? I don't really care about the root ball. Not going to smoke it, so why would I ever include it in my overall weight? Sorry mate but that makes no sense to me.
    As for the smoke? Totally is. :-D

16. #16 rain dancer, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    Agreed.

^Wtf?

17. Weighing the root ball makes at much sense as weighing the whole plant wet. You can't smoke the water in your plant or the stems and stalks. No matter how much your wet weight is, it will not change the end result.
    I have more tips to increase your wet weight.

18. You don't weigh the plant wet, you weigh it dry. Buds only, typically.

For what benefit would it be to post innacurate information other than to look ignorant and foolish while bragging?

Please, no more tips.....

19. If I have to tell you to STOP smoking my stash again we're gonna have problems mate. Maybe you just don't understand...... Idk what your deal is.

20. Very nice harvest, and the temptation to smoke your stash is great.