cyclone pre-rolled perfect cone

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by knicks226, Feb 25, 2009.

1. has anyone tried one of these? how was it?

2. alot of people use them, but i wouldnt ever because they have a lot of chemicals on them n shti

3. There ok but have alot of paper in the end of them. personally cone=gheyness if you ask me.

4. They suck for weed. They burn super fast and are really thin. I personally do not like them.

5. I picked up a couple a few weeks ago and I was disappointed. The paper was thin and dry, I had one or two rip as I tried to twist the end. (I could've left it open, but wanted to travel). The did, indeed burn fast, like prisma said. Also, they have a cardboard "filter" at the end, which will start to burn before you think it will.

6. yep, they arent that great. IMO grab a blunt wrap/cigar and gut it and fill it.

wayy better than these cheapoo

7. wow u guys must suck at packing them or something. they burn a bit fast but def the best tasting thing u can use paper wise. easy to pack and u dont smoke them down to the end. clear ones seem to burn a lot faster but the others are fine. they burn just as fast as any other joint u could ever roll as with any other paper wrap. if u want to smoke something that taste great get them and theyre like only a buck or something so its worth it.

8. Dude learn to roll a dutch master. And when I say roll I mean roll the leave.

9. ya i agree blunts are better but the cyclone is the best tasting thing i have smoked beats out flavored papers blunt wraps anything easy very fucking easy

10. They are real nice. Perfect blunt everytime.

11. Got some free ones from the glass shop, they were ok, I guess they are cool if you are clumsy, but just learn to roll imo. Skill always comes in handy.