Cyclone Clear Blunt Wraps

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by EmAndA, May 14, 2012.

1. My girlfriend and I are newer smokers and after using the Cyclone Brand prerolled blunt wraps a few times, we went back to our favorite smoke shop to pick some more up. While talking to the guy who worked there, he started showing us a bunch of stuff that is new to the shop and stuff he recommends.
    That is when we were showed the Cyclone Clear prerolled blunt wraps. They are completely clear, not brown.

We were kinda skeptical at first because the clear blunt looked like it was made out of plastic...and the idea of inhaling plastic does not sound nice. But the guy insured us that they are pretty cool, burn nice, taste nice, are safe to burn and inhale, and are not plastic whatsoever.
    So we picked up a pack of peach clear prerolled blunts and tried it out!

It was awesome! The taste was nice, the smoke was smooth, it didn't heat up as quick as a normal blunt seems to do, they were easy to pack, easy to light, and overall, very nice. I liked being able to see my bud inside of the entire blunt itself.

Has anyone else ever tried these Cyclone Clear Blunt Wraps? Have you tried anything similar? Are there other brands that have clear blunt wraps? If you tried these Cyclone blunts, which flavor did you try and which flavor would you recommend.

I recommend Peach.

2. Sup dude, noticed you have no replies yet so i'll bite, yeah i smoke clear blunts a few times a month, peach is the best, i recommend clear jay papers too.

3. i feel like it burned kind of fast for me...might have to buy some more today to try one more time.

4. Amazing. I love seeing my blend :)

5. Once you roll an actual blunt you will hate yourself for ever smoking a Cyclone.

6. [quote name='"StickyStick"']Once you roll an actual blunt you will hate yourself for ever smoking a Cyclone.[/quote]

I don't smoke tobacco anymore so I would hate myself for smoking the blunt.

7. Not yet but my Lhs has so much stuff ... I'm sure he has some .... And if he doesn't he will order it for you .... Gotta go see if he has my j hook yet ..... But yes I've been wanting to try the clear ones since I saw it on weeds ..... Smoking out Olsen twin .... Thanks for the review

8. I wanted to bump this thread because I tried these today. . .holy shit. They are amazing. There are two in a package along with a little stick to help pack the weed. Now I had discovered the wooden tip cyclones before and those are amazing too but they're HUGE and they burn somewhat harshly. 

These clear ones don't burn harshly, are cheap, and I think really worth it. 

I got grape and the flavor was minimal, but it burns so well it doesn't matter. 

Seriously, idk. I'm obsessed now, try them out. 

Here's a picture. 

[​IMG]