Cyclobenzaprine "Mellow Yellow"

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeandBlow, Nov 28, 2007.

1. anyone ever heard of this? it is a prescription drug and my mom bought it for me in mexico because she thought it would help my stomach problems ive had for a while. i did some research on it and didn't find too much, other than it's a muscle relaxant.
    i was wondering if anyone knew anything about it

2. lol wouldn't take random mexican muscle relaxers, especially for stomach problems. Even if it does what it is supposed to, muscle relaxers will only make your stomach hurt more and possibly make you sick. but hey, to each his own

3. yeah thats what i was thinking...she told me the guy there recommended it for stomach pains....weird

4. He wanted money...he sounds like a criminal selling illegal pharms? Where did your mom buy these pills lol

Heres my advice: While doctors may not always be able to help, they sure as hell know what they are doing better than your mom or some random mexican drug dealer. Go to a doctor man, get a real prescription or at least get the doctor's opinion. Before you start popping god only knows what, find out what the hell is going on with your stomach and get some actual help

THROW THAT SHIT AWAY