Cycling

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by TheDaggaKing, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Sup. Are any of you guys cyclists. I live in SA and the cycling is awesome here

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I ride road and cyclocross.

3. That's awesome. I ride enduro

4. I ride dicks

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Road cyclist here in Florida. A good buzz, a head full of music and the sunshine on a cool morning makes dodging the cagers tolerable.

6. I used to ride for commuting. I am trying to get back into shape so I can start riding again. I love cycling, especially during the Winter here in Florida. I want a couple of Jamis bicycles in the future: the Renegade C1 and the Coda Elite.

7. I've been enjoying Le Tour de France quite a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. yessir i do this 20 mile trail with my friend its so amazing. the trail is so beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking. sometimes I eat an edible when I do it and I'm on another world

9. Was a Road Racer in a past life..... Only one be one road bike left (Masi 3V) these days and a Mtn Bike (Dave Fisher) that I use occasionally.

10. Bump. Any riders or fans of pro racing out there? Paris Nice and Tirreno Adriatico have had some good racing.

11. I've been known to put down a trick every now and again.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. I like cycling!

13. #13 lolitalit, Nov 3, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
    By the way, my dad also started doing it! It is very wonderful and I am already preparing a small gift for him. I read Fraser's Group reviews and ordered some cool sportswear for him. I think my dad will see it haha

14. #14 Odessa64, Dec 12, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
    I used to cycle a lot, but with a new job, I only have time to eat and sleep. It's challenging, but building healthy habits is crucial. I recently came across a helpful article that offers insights. Incorporating small changes can make a big difference in nurturing your brain and body.

15. I understand perfectly well, I also have problems due to work, but still sometimes I manage to ride a bike for fun and enjoyment