Cyberskin dong bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GoldenGrams, Feb 22, 2011.

1. So my girlfriend has been ignoring me lately and I found out why. I went over to her house and went in her room, saw the packaging for a nice new Peter North cyberskin dildo. Fuck that shit, if it's gettin attention I'm not, plus she's gonna be all loose cause that thing is MONDO. So I took it, I was wondering if I could hollow out the sac part and make a hole down the head to the hollow sac, with a bowl in the side. I get to eat pussy and take hits at the same time if I do this.

2. Sounds like you gotta work on your performance...

3. You would actually give head to a replica of Peter North's penis just to get high?

4. ^^
    im so putting that as my sig!

5. cyberskin dildo bong?? naw man not even if all my glass broke or my papers burst into flame!:eek:

6. hitting this thing would definitely NOT be weird, bro.... ;)

[​IMG]

7. something is seriously wrong with your relationship if your girlfriend had to get that dildo

8. Yeah something like that! How do I make it?

9. time for some angry sex dude , toss that girl all over the room pull hair smack that ass , make her beg to get pounded harder....you can see where i am going with this.......

10. You could look at it as "eating pussy" because it was in her vag... or, like most, you could look at it like sucking a dick.

11. seriously. the fuck is great about eating pussy anyways?

12. Put a little Tabasco sauce awn it. ;)