Cybersecurity is Framework for Total Government Control of our lives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What ever. :bongin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qYGbieoMM]YouTube - Mark Klein - AT&T WhistleBlower[/ame]

2. We are trading our liberty under the guise of security, of course the new internet will be much safer, it is govt regulated!

3. Well, they are certainly not going to like my "Protest Israel" thread and various other similar youtube comments.

Also,
    To any gov. agent reading this:
    You can SUCK...MY...BALLS.:wave:
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

4. oh man america is going to go nuts when the president "turns off the internet"

lol reminds me of the episode of south park where the internet goes down omg ahahahahahah

5. Yeah, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal might have some bias in them but I'll gladly take 'em over prisonplanet.org's news thank you very much.

6. New York Times and Wall Street Journal might have some bias, classic American folk taill.

7. To be honest, so would I. I like disecting the statist bias at the source rather than having some third party do it.

But what's wrong with this article?

8. Let'st think about this:

You're raiding a high level dungeon in WOW. It's a 40 person raid party and it's the final boss. His HP is low. You want that high level armor it drops. You click on your spell to cast a blow. His HP is nearing 0 and then......................... INTERNET IS DOWN!

You're watching a video of this hot chick slowly undress. She playfully rubs oils on her skin. She takes off her shirt and shorts and is posing. She rubs more oil in. She bends over and turns around. She takes her bikini top off and rubs herself. She takes her bikini bottoms off and pulls out a dildo. She gives it a lick and................... INTERNET IS DOWN!

You're talking to your husband who is stationed in Iraq. He only has a few minutes to web cam chat with you. This is the only time you see him and this is the only time he gets to see you and the kids. He's telling you how scared he is and how much he................... INTERNET IS DOWN

You're on Ebay. You're bidding on the last ticket for the superbowl. You've only got a few seconds left to bid and ...... INTERNET IS DOWN

This might cause a revolution.

9. Well I stopped reading when I read this:

This is what Nancy Pelosi was referring to when she visited China last week and let slip the fact that “Every aspect of our lives must be subject to inventory” in order to fight global warming.

Whether or not you buy into the whole C02 causes global warming thing (I'm aware you don't), it's painfully clear that Pelosi was not talking about government oversight of every mundane action its people are involved in; she was talking about people taking stock on their own as to what their actions are, where they waste energy/resources, where they could stand to cut back, etc.

10. I don't get what's so dangerous about the internet anyways... don't go on sites that offend you pretty simple.

11. hey govt, come get me before i blow up this whole world with a nuclear bomb. That should catch their attn, ahha. :hello: suck my cock!! you bitch. I hope a tsunami comes and kills all of us so that way no one wins at least! atnt lol are you catchn this?

12. How do you know?

13. Fine, want to quibble? I don't know but all of my logic about reality leads me to believe that that's what she meant, rather than that she was dropping a subtle hint that she wants a one-world government in which all aspects of civilian life are monitored and controlled by the government.

14. This isn't reality.

This is Pelosi.

[​IMG]

15. A face that would make any mother proud. :rolleyes:

16. Fugly ugly BITCH!!!

17. i left this up for a day in hopes that there would be discussion about the new cybersecurity czar and the actual policies being put into place.

it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.