Xbox Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Anyone else stoked for this? Been keeping up on it for a while, definitely interested.

2. Fuck yes I am. It was my favorite thing I've seen at e3 so far. From what I understand, they're keeping pretty well with the original source material too. I'm pumped.

3. No op hub/city guards please! They should be able to die with ease after game progression.

4. keanuuuuuu

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Beyond excited, thinking I’m just gonna lock in my preorder when I get home, know I’m gonna drop the dough regardless

6. So far the game looks really good.
    Hope it doesnt tank or end up with a ton of bugs.

I'll be getting a copy for my ps4.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Already got my preorder locked in :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. me too. i'm mad because i missed out on the collector's edition. that shit sold out FAST!

9. We had the chance to get it but with the way it's being Shipped, M didn't want to chance it. (He's always watching gaming YouTube's so I'ma trust his thoughts on that) cause usually the statues in collectors come broken as fuck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm in the debate of, do I buy on steam or GOG?
    Sucks that we have to wait till next year

11. Between gog and steam, I prefer steam.

12. Probably gonna get it but still want to hear other people's opinions

13. I might pre-order it tonight, we shall see. I'm pretty stoked for this game, looks awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So do I, but GOG is CD Projekt. The DRM and upcoming galaxy 2.0 are pretty cool stuff from those polish peeps

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. I've never used GOG but I'm definitely a fan of CD Projekt. Is there any reason to use it over Steam? Library size or interface? The Steam Store could use some work to be honest, I find it annoying to navigate sometimes.

16. Been reading the install size is somewhere around 80 gigs. Think I’m getting too hyped for this game

17. The big sell is lack of DRM. When galaxy 2 is out to more people maybe worth the switch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Here's a couple new interviews. One with a producer of the game and one with Mike Pondsmith the creator of Cyberpunk 2020. New gameplay should be coming at Pax West next weekend.