Cwe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vertiN, Apr 4, 2009.

1. cold water extract, what is it? how do u do it? i take percocets and was just wondering...didnt really search so dont flame if its stickied or anything, thanks

2. Ok, i just did one last night, and am buzzed on codiene right now.

Basicially, you are disolving the opiate in cold water. The acetaminophen does not dissolve in cold water, so it leaves you with just water laced with your opiate. There are a couple different methods, some involve tea bags and hot water and various other differences, but the one that works best for me, is as follows.

First, get your dose ( if you do 10 doses worth of your opiate, then just split the water into 10 equal parts when your done) and crush up the pills into powder. I like to get mine fine enough so you could snort it. Put the pills between two spoons, and squish/twist and it will be pretty good, then go over it with a credit card on a glass surface (or any smooth thing.

Now you get some hot water, or cold water (pay attention). It works better/faster if you boil your water first. About 100ml of water is good for one dose, but if your doing a lot, use enough to cover the powder, + 1/3 of the water it took to cover the powder, if that makes sense. Put your powder in cold or hot water ( hot works better). If its hot, then you stir and keep stiring untill everything is disolved. Then put the cup in the freezer/fridge untill its cold, dont freeze it though!! Since the acetaminophen is insouluable in cold water, it will all come out of the water and settle on the bottom. Leave it for AT LEAST 3 and a half hours in the fridge.

If you used cold water, just place it in the fridge, or freezer untill its realy cold, not frozen though. Then place in fridge for 3 and a half hours, or overnight. Now you will have a bunch of white powder at the bottom of your cup. Get a tube, and siphon it out into another cup, thats what i do. I have surgical tubing, so it works. If you do not, use a pippette, eye dropper, or just try to pour most of it out. Now you will have a little water left in the bottom, or a lot depending. Get a coffe filter, or a paper towel and make a funnel. To user the paper towel, fold it in half so its wide, not long and skinny. Then fold in triangle, you you get a funnel with out an open bottom. Now get it wet, so it does not absorb your laced water. Pour the sludge in and wait for it to drip out into the cup, paper towel works well as a filter. Now you have you liquid.

You can place it on a cookie sheet, and leave it out to dry to get pure powder, or just chug it and use chase, it tastes HORRIBLE. buckley's x1000

There you go :D

3. #3 MandalaSmoker, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    All you do is crush the tablet's into a fine powder,have jar with lid,I used a Mason jar.Then a strainer,how much water is needed depend's on how much product you use.

Crush pills,put in water,shake like hell for a few minute's,put it in a bowl or something,set it in the fridge for 2 hour's or so,then strain.The liquid will have the shit you want in it.You can then drink it,or evaporate the water and be left with a powder of sort's to use then.

I evaporate mine most of the time,the liquid can be hadr to drink if your not used to the bitter taste of Opiate's aswell.

I know mine isnt that good,go to Erowid.com and search CWE.You will find some guides on how to do it.It is VERY easy,it only take's time.

4. Thanks guys