CVS Pill Crusher Acting As Weed Grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by LovingTree, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys. I'm getting tired of hand picking my buds apart, and buying a 4 piece grinder is out of my budget and location right now. However, the other day, I saw something at CVS called a Pill Crusher / Grinder. Would something like this work to grind up the bud?

2. When I was a kid I put it in a shot glass and did a rapid chop move with scissors. works pretty well from what I remember just get as much kief off the scissors and shot glass as you can.

3. Check your corner stores and lhs, a cheap grinder with a catcher won't run anymore than $10 or so. Now shit like sharpstones and stuff are expensive as shit, but worth the money.

4. how can a $6 4 piece grinder off amazon which is delivered to your mailbox be out of budget AND location? Impossible!

5. It doesn't look like it would work, just buy a grinder off amazon. I bought one of the cheap plastic ones and it works fine.

6. My 5 year old grinder was $9 off amazon. I got it in 3 days. Still works like a charm, and probably always will. It's hard to break metal. I don't know how people break theirs.

7. U cAn get a $7, 4 piece "herbal grinder" from bed bath and beyond. Theyr cheap and not tht sturdy but def in ur price range

8. I also got a $6 4piece grinder from Amazon. Working like a charm for over a year.!

9. Buy a $10 Swiss Army knife for a keychain and use the sharp little scissors to nip the buds apart. It works good trust