cuttings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by adie33, Oct 19, 2013.

1. hi does anyone know how to take cuttings of autoflowering seeds and any other tips or hints to help me on my way.

2. #2 guest/banned, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    You can't take cutting from auto flowering strains, well you can take cuttings but they wont grow into big plants.

Don't use auto strains if you want to take clones.

3. ok mate its the first grow ive done on my own so you wouldnt reccomend takin cutting i was only gunna take thm because  i could only afford 3 seeds for this time have you got any other tips for auto flowerer im doing diesel lowryders only put them into germinate 2 days ago along with 2 white widows seeds 

4. thinking about trying the scrog method this time aswell mate what do you think

5. Cuttings don't works from auto's because the cutting will auto flower before it is ready if it works at all, they don't have time to grow roots and veg. You can buy regular auto flowering seeds (males and females) and use them to breed and get more seeds.

6. morning everyone 3 of my seeds have taken lovely but gone in to them this morning and 1 of them is laying on its side can anyone tell what this could be thanks adie

7. If you have fem auto flower seeds, you might be able to leave some of the plant post harvest to go hermie and breed them for more auto fem seeds.  Not something I've gotten into myself but considering it in the future.

8. Tie the seedling which is lying down to something like a piece of garden cane or something.

You do have a fan blowing on/near to them don't you? They will need it to make the stems stronger and move the air around.

I wouldn't go stressing them for seeds, some people do but its better to just buy regular seeds and breed them if you did want lots of seeds.

9. Why in the hell would you want seeds that have a good chance of going hermie on you? Who wants to piss away the time and money on some messed up nanner throwing waste of space?

10. If you want femmed auto seeds, make or buy some colloidal silver.

I have a freind that has harvested and reflowered the same auto three times. Its a sad loking little stick plant that might yield 1g this go around, but kind of interesting that the plant keeps growing.

11. what is colloidal silver mate 

12. whats the best place to find them mate

13. Honestly just buy some regular (male and female) auto flowering seeds and let them breed for lots of free seeds or grow non auto strains and take clones.

You don't want to be messing with colloidal silver if you're new to growing (and don't even know what it is) and you don't want to be messing with hermies at all.

14. If you want the stalks to be strong get a proper grow light, they'll thicken up in no time

15. mornin ppl is there any1 in west yorkshire area that knows the best way to set a grow up in a loft thanks