Cuttings from Plants in 12/12 ++++rep for good answers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoned_bunny, May 12, 2010.

1. I have done it a few times taking cuttings from a female at full maturity.They either turned out really good or really shit.

It all depends on how much patience you have for the cutting. :smoke:

2. Glad I could help man. I'm thinking of going down the same route taking a cutting from a flowering SSH plant but it will have to wait till I sort out a small veg room first.

Keep burning!

3. I preflowered some seedlings...

Gets the same effect.

Now I can't take enough clones to keep her clean. I'm sure I'll appreciate the harvest, but I'm worried now about ventilation and stretching her resources too thin to make a bunch of little popcorn nuggets.

4. there is one thing my buddy stresses when doing this kind of stuff....this is a weed.....weeds are hard to kill ....he has proved to be spot on. the plant i have growing now was cloned in flower . it took about 5 days for it to revert and another 5 days to root. the plant is just about ready to flower. after i take a couple of cuttings.

5. See the little buds in the white cups at the front.

They were taken in the last few weeks of flowering from the lower branches. Two out of the three revegitated it just takes longer.

6. I think this is the trhead where i said I took clones while harvesting as a test? anyway, one has died, first clone I have lost since building an aerocloner. It finally rooted, but a very small error on my part, which didnt harm the others, caused it to pass.

The other is the weirdest little bitch I have seen yet, its been well over a month and and she has just in last couple of days finally stopped flowering and is just now beginning to produce normal leaves. She has plenty of root mass, but I feel like she will probably herm since it's been such a weird trip for her.

But other than that, I have taken clones all through flower with 100% success. Even week 6 and 7ers have lived and not hermed and been great producers.