Cuttings from flowering plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Koncept, Apr 2, 2018.

1. I was curious if I could take cuttings from a plant that is a few weeks in flower. I would love to tell you how far along in flower but I have no idea. Here are some pics and info is appreciated. 20180329_212306.jpg 20180329_212156.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It is a matter of balance between the time it would take to revert to veg, grow and then return to budding vs starting anew with an unconfused plant. I have done regrow (Phototron anyone?) I prefer the vigor of new plant plus variety.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You can definitely take cuttings. It’ll be an extra 3-4 weeks to go back to veg but once it does you take a cut of the reveg clone and your vigor will be right back to normal. But I wouldn’t flower out the reveg clone.

4. Its completely possible. Your plant will show a few weird mutations when reverting back to veg, but after transition, will act like normal again. You can do this over and over as well for multiple harvest.

5. I'm going to give it a try....can't hurt and this plant still has a lot of growing to do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes u can all day long with what u have. But expect monsters if u know what your doing :)[​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Those big plants on the walls all bout 6 ft tall in my room

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. it would be a shame to scar this babe

indeed it takes times to re veg about the same all up as seed to seedling

I would n't

as shes great

good luck