Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cutting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brentmoses1992, May 10, 2010.

1. So right now Im on a cutting cycle(to lose body fat) and I was thinking about if I should keep toking. I heard that weed speeds up your metabolism so as long as I dont eat more when im high than i already was going to do you think it would help my efforts or at least not harm them? and yes i am strong enough mentally to avoid munchies if I have the motivation(which I do).

2. It effects everyone in a different way but it could definitely help, even if you do indulge in munchines.

:smoking:

3. Just set up a healthy snack before you smoke for when you get the munchies.

I love oranges personally but anything will do. Just make sure you get it before you smoke. When i wait until after i always end up leaving the fridge with a plate full of food/

4. yea im tryin to cut now too
    wen u burn just drink water and eat some fruits and just dont bug out on munchies lol