Cutting the Grass High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaHaze, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Today i cut my grass high and i gotta say it make cutting the grass high pretty awesome...i have a ride on and listened to my ipod

but anyways...i was wondering if any of u guys cut your grass high

2. I always hate cutting the grass, but I have never tried it while high. +Rep will come your way if it turns an annoying experience into a fun one :D

3. fuck yeah i did that yesterday, it was epic. I think i ran over a dead rat though:eek:

4. My roommate was gettin on my ass about cuttin the grass. I was Blazed and i went to cut it but I got a push mower so it sucked. Ride mower wouldnt be to bad tho...

5. really... it needs a capitalization?

6. I don't know about anyone else, but I love the smell of fresh cut grass. Nothing better. Well except the smell of weed of course.

7. I cut grass all day, and then smoke it:bongin:

8. Word man fresh cut grass smells really good. I don't mind going outside on a nice day, throwing my ipod on and cutting grass blazed. Especially when you have a few cold brews

9. no lie, i mowed my lawn on shrooms close to the end of my very first time tripping

NOW THAT WAS FUN and oh so beautiful

10. I don't cut shit. My mom hires some guy to do it, lol.

11. i rip a fat bong right b4 i cut the front yard. then i rip another one before starting the backyard. :smoking:

12. I have allergies so cutting the grass always sucks for me. And I have a push mower on top of that. Mowing it high just seems to make the time go by faster.