Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cutting out the middle man.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gwartch, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Well technically everyones a middle man unless its the grower. Anyways I've been smoking for about 2 years or so. I usually pick up from two people(both are friends with each other). Well the one guy ended up getting on shitty ground with his dealer(relative of his) and can't pick up from him no more. So with him I new I wasn't being ripped off in any way because he would have weed every time I got a hold of him. I rarely pick up from him now because he never has any. And when he does its just him selling his personal stash.

Now with his friend, he picks up from someone couple towns away. Hes usually is able to sell at most a quad. Lately I've been trying to pick up more just to save myself the money because I run out of quads in about a week. So when I pick up more then he wants to sell to me for obvious reasons, and by obvious reasons I mean he makes money off selling little weed then selling a lot of it, profit wise. I have to front him the money for him to get what I want. I don't care about fronting him the money I trust the dude I know where he lives nothings an issue there. But the way I see this is just an inconvenience for me because he doesn't have the weed. Obviously hes making a profit off it, no one would waste there time driving 30 or so minutes just to give me weed.

So the way I see it is, I'm giving him the money to buy my weed, and I'm paying slightly more for it due to him wanting profit. I'm assuming he pinches my bag also, next time I pick up from him and its that way I'm gonna get my friends scale to weigh it.

My question to you guys is how would you tell him you want to speak to his dealer for bigger buys? I don't want to hurt his feelings or anything. But I mean all this is doing is screwing me over. I was gonna ask how much he gets ounces for. But anyone can say a number you know? He told me I can buy 140 for an ounce of mids. The mids I get isn't some reg shitty weed by any means. Its nice properly grown mids, no seeds, not brown, nice greenery to it. But still people on gc say they get Os for 100 and shit.

I don't know just trying to save myself some money and cut out middle man. Voice your opinions GC!

2. sure, go Ahead and ask if he can hook you up with his dealer.

That's the way I see it... Lol

3. Cut him out, go straight to the guy, Your losing money because your allowing him to "stick" around. Just be like " Hey man can you introduce me to the dealer i wanna pick some weed up and get to know him"

4. Somehow what happened to me was that because i lived far away he asked me to sell halves and O's for him where i live to people i know who smoke and i gave him a certain amount and kept the profit, that why you can make a lil extra money and he gave me bigger quantities for much better prices after that. Now im getting into growing haha

5. just explain to him that your gonna want to start getting bigger purchases and would like to deal with the source in order to get it at a more convenient time. tell him the whole fronting the money and waiting for him to get it and shit just aint working. lol. weed is a business, and everybody knows that in business people want a better deal. then again, i know some people who move pounds and shit give the lower dealers a better deal than just a person buying for personal use. cause they get money back from the dealer. sometimes. lol. idk. just do it. if he gets all butt hurt tell him you will just find somebody who can help you out.

6. +rep to all i like the comments.

Thanks man, yeah I'm not the best with explaining. Prolly gonna pick up 3.5 off him today. Then once I get my paycheck might ask him about the O if he says the fronting stuff I'll tell him what you said.

7. Ask him if you can go with him next time he picks up off him. Do that a few times and talk to the guy, eventually ask him if you can pick up off him.

8. Yea people on here have it good.

Around here its like 300+ for an O of dank (which is everywhere) or 120+ for an O of mids (which is only in the 'hood', leading to stems/seeds weighing it down, middle men, pinched bags, and sometimes short thus leading to me buying a half or q and wasting gas).

My advice would be to find another dealer, I know where you are coming from, but if you can't grow just be strong and put your foot down with these dealers.

9. I used to be the elite middle man around, I was setting up multiple deals a day for 1/2 and full oz. All my customers were happy with it. I explained to each of them how I was doing my business and they agreed and handed over $100+ within minutes of meeting me. Idk how I did it or why they trusted me but for a ~year I didn't need to pay for any of my bud.

Maybe cutting out the middle man isn't the best situation, they (i) make the deal a whole lot safer for you having only to deal with them (me) and not a plethora of different dealers dealing in different ways.