Cutting edge solutions sugaree

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Rays, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Hey! I was thinking about using the Cutting Edge Solutions Sugaree during my flowing clycle. Has anyone used this before and have any opinions on it? Does it just make the flowers more "sugary" or does it help the plant yeild more? im looking to up my yeild with a nutrient addative. Also am i supposed to cut down the regular nutrients when using Sugaree? thanks for any help, i appreciate it.

also Im in the 38th day of flowering 5 plants of Pre-98 Bubba Kush and about 10 percent of the hairs have started to turn an amberish color. Do the buds gain much weight after that or do they significantly start to slow down budding not much weight is added? when should i start to flush?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hi I can't comment on the product that you are asking about but to answer your other question I would say the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering is the most productive in terms of bulk and resin production

EDIT: forgot to say how healthy your plants are looking.. Lovely and green good job :)

3. I cannot comment directly on sugaree but I do use the hydroponic equivalent Uncle John's Blend. It is billed as a resin enhancer and I find that is exactly what it does. The Sugaree is probably not much more than some simple carbs and their proprietary extract and you shouldn't expect anything amazing from it as far as weight gains go.

4. Fiddlesticks.

J

5. What is a "Resin Enhancer"???

*snort*

J

6. When I stick some BHO on a bowl?

7. #7 SCMC, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    A resin enhancer is a product which contains specific compounds that enhance the plants natural ability to produce resin. While I do not design the product, and I am not aware of the contents, I can measure the effect visually and during consumption. It has been my experience that whatever Cutting Edge Solutions Uncle John's Blend contains works as advertised at increasing the number and size of the trichomes on a plant. I have been led to believe that Sugaree contains these same compounds, as they are derived originally from organic sources. For all I know, it's alfalfa and aloe Vera with sucrose, but it probably isn't.

Basically, if you knock it without trying it then that's good for you, but maybe keep your ignorance to yourself. If you are skeptical about the effect then sack up and spend the $20 to find out for yourself first hand. It won't hurt your crop and in the process you might find something worth while contained **gasp** in a bottle. Learn a little something about CES before cutting them down. That's what I did. I tried the entire lineup for experience sake and found one product that really works as advertised, verified by tests done on clones versus other products.

Your organic high horse awaits you my liege.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1