Cutting down way to soon

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BennyD28, Nov 6, 2015.

1. So I planned on letting my girl go as long as possible but due to some unfortunate circumstances will be moving in a week and a half and I can't take her with me so my question is how shitty is my plant gonna be as far as taste and potency cutting her down I'm thinking at least 3 weeks early do I cut her down this weekend and let her dry for the week or wait till mid week and try and fast dry her this really sucks!! Here are a few bud shots tomorrow is 8 weeks of flower

Attached Files:

2. what strain is that? some indicas can take 8 weeks of flowering but it looks like they need more time, that really sucks man, I have had plants explode with growth in the 8th and 9th of flower,let them go as long as you possibly can and it will decent smoke, if you didn't flush it may be a little harsh but not too bad.

3. No. Let it go as long as you possibly can & then chop it. Where there is a will, there is a way.

4. I would let it go to the last day and pack it up when you move and find somewhere else to dry it. Even if it's a mates shed or something. I'm assuming that you can't have it in your new home?