Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cutting back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tmax, Jan 31, 2007.

1. me and my friends decided to smoke only on weekends for a while. my tolerance level was just wayyyy to high, i feel like i have been ruining the drug. anyone else do this?

2. That happened to me last term, but i gave up for like 3 months for work and such things, so my tolerance is a bit lower

3. I'm holding off until summer (except for the occasional free hit), to save money, avoid hurting my grades, and have more to spend on sweeter crops (some stuff from the middle east, fingers crossed); that and the extra free time should give me more leeway to avoid being caught by my family. And it's already bad enough that I'll, presumably, never have an experience like my first few times; at least going in periodic bursts should sweeten the deal. There's a quote that I believe someone posted here not long ago: "throw moderation to the wind, and the greatest pleasures can become the greatest pains." Something to that effect. Words to live by.

4. my biggest problem is boredom. when im bored i just wanna blaze.

5. try smokin better weed

6. Pick up a book, or an instrument; study politics, philosophy, theoretical science, etc. The most bombastic strain of marijuana cannot compare to the high one receives from unadulterated knowledge and social awareness.

Heroin on the other hand...

7. haha yea i am definately involved in all of what you listed but theres times where you just want to kick it and chill. herb has never been my life, but it sure does help. reality sucks i like spending little time in it.

8. the stuff we get is pretty much as good as it gets.... well for the south. i dont smoke mids or regs, im pretty picky but you can get burned out on any quality of herb.

im from jax to by the way. riverside for life! what part of jax u from