Cute

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoast, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Ok so theres this little old lady who lives over here right? Well we meet her and shes like hi and she doesnt really speak good english cause she's from georgia (the country by russia not the state) but shes cool. Keep in mind throughout all this i was extremely high and on acid for like a week or two straight

but then like ok so we go home take like 4 gravity bong rips and a like 2 hits of acid and then go to this ladys house and its all cool and we sat and had the best bread of my life dude. and really good tea. im like bread and tea? its the best meal ever i mean you know how foreign old ladies cook? WOW! so good and we're all just like chatting all night with this foreign lady she talks a bout so much interesting shit.. life is crazy.

2. sounds like theres some romance going on ,in uptown

pot is done and its curing and ill sell it when i get back from my wedding

3. what kind

4. You mean this old lady took 4 grav bong hits and some acid with you??

5. I belive she said they left the nice old lady to get high...

props hoast on meeting a new friend :) the old people that cook are the greatest.

6. elderly people and people from other countries cook good because back then and in other polaces being able to cook and provide food was more omportant, but now there are mcdonalds everywhewre

7. i think food is verrry important:p

8. Old people from the south are the best at cooking though. Nothing like grandmas fried chicken, mashed potatoes and homemade sweet tea when blitzed

9. haha that sounds really good right now.

10. sounds good less the chicken..maybe add some nice veggie italian side and that'd be sweet.

Greentea maybe along side the sweet/sun tea...ahh sun tea rocked back in the day.

11. howabout some fucking AUTHENTIC chinese food, theres a bum ass place that serves it around here. Fucking amazing, actual green tea, and real un americanized dishes (not heavy in grease and fat), you know its good because other chinese people actually eat there, unlike the americanized restaurants that just serve deep fried crap.

But yeah go to a place like that blitzed and have some tea and some fucking delicious prons. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

12. No shit dude... everyones local asian district is fulla good vegitarian food and fine fine girls.

Not to mention the slew of cool lil shops where you find all sorts of neat stuff...

Properly brewed green tea is great...I've had it with hash an milk fat before...sorta like those drinks with the balls in the bottom except without 'em.

13. AMEN BROTHA!! =]

14. Omg that reminds me, remember that drink they came out with like 6 years ago? It had like little geleton balls in em, Man that drink died out fast. Man im fucking high

EDIT: wow who said stoners have bad memory, I remember the name of them, orbits!

15. Yeah that...lol

It wasn't the same as jello..some sort of soy/tofu like thing mixed with teas/fruit juices and sometimes coffee/milk/ect. I just made my own styled one based on a good imported green tea some nice indian milk fat (the hash goes in it while it boils off) then I just mixed 'em...

They do something similar in parts of teh world..bahai tea or some shit love to see how much hash they pack in theirs if it's a major hash producing part of the world.

16. No man Im talking about the beverage called orbits, it was like flavored water with little gel balls in em. It was like a mainstream thing like all the kids were drinking it.

17. Ah I see this was more over the counter like starbucks except it was mostly Asians....girls making the stuff sure beat the hell outta the guys an lesbians/butch-ish looking short girls they got at starbucks.

18. Hell yeah, man.

But about the meeting, I hear you on that. One of my connects is an older woman, they'll really surprise you. Me and my friend got stoned with her and she told us bout the time she whooped this dude with a baseball bat for trying to steal her stash, she was funny the whole time and could take a shotty better than anyone there. I love smoking with older people.

Last time I smoked with older people was with this girl friend of mine's dad and his indian friend, both past 50, at his house. We had this mellow high for awhile and talked about cultures and legalizing weed and telling stories, then we got this other weed with a really geeky head high and laughed our asses off about nothing in particular. There were like 10 people there, it was a blast.

19. No we didnt do drugs with her.