Cute girl at pet shop?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WeaveAndWish, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I've not said anything yet :( should I be like, "hey, wanna do something" or what?

2. #42 MMM3, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Come on bro. You're not killing us, you're killing yourself. Just walk up to her and ask if she would want to go get coffee sometime! It ISN'T HARD! I grew up being terrified of hitting on women and once you realize that you just have to treat her the same way you treat any other human being, it's not intimidating.

Just man up. Don't be so afraid of hearing the word no! No is something that everyone needs to hear every now and then. If she says no, you haven't lost anything. You'll go home and move on. But if you never ask, then you may have lost EVERYTHING. Think about that. You have EVERYTHING to gain and NOTHING to lose.

Now grab your balls to check and make sure they're still there. If they are, go fucking talk to her! If I could slap some sense into you right now, I would. Not because I don't like you but because you're clearly a good guy and you need someone to bring you into reality. I see a lot of myself in you and I don't want it to take as long for you as it took for me to figure out this shit.

///M

3. Ask if she's ever fucked one of the pets that should be a good conversation starter

4. show her the thread you started about her. then she'll rely like you.

5. Guys! I talked to her! I started talking to her about a bird, and we played around with it. Them she noticed my dark mark tattoo and is a huge Harry potter fan :D

As shes leaving, catch up to her and jus blatantly say "hey, do you have a boyfriend?" and guess what...

SHES MARRIED :(

I was all surprised and we walked to her car and started talking, and then we got on other nerdish stuff like DnD and all that and she's a big fan of all of that stuff. She had a transformer logo on the front of her car. So we talk about the DnD store and about how she's married so young (23) and I say she should arrange a DnD thing at the comic shop and she agrees and we get eachother a numbers. Then as we split she's goes for a handshake first then stops and gives a hug.

So i can't date her :( but I have her number and well maybe hang out :D

Just sucks. A pet lover, Harry potter gamer. And she's sweet. :(

6. next time dont ask if she has a boyfriend.
    shes seems like a polite girl, how long were u creepin lol.

7. Not the ending I was expecting. But that should be a confidence booster for you, OP. We expect you to not have to make this thread next time. We expect the thread to be about how you got a girl's number and then talked your way into her pants within twelve minutes. Ya herr me? (The first two sentences are serious. The rest is sarcastic... fuck not having a sarcasm font.)

///M

8. Unless it's just a shitty job for her, and it's all she could find. Then she might be pissed that you fucked up her work week.

I say find a small animal and break one of it's legs. That gives you an excuse to go in... just keep doing it until she's there. Animals don't talk, so whose gonna know? ;)

9. you tried dude, that's the first step :)

10. Hey what's wrong with asking if they have a boyfriend?

11. Hey man, at least you got a friend out of it. And who knows, maybe she has some friends that have similar interests to her ;) I say genuinely maintain the relationship and see if she has any cute friends yadig?

12. hahahahahahahahha lol yo lol that shit has me geekin lol

13. Damn...that sucks.

At least u tried man.

14. Well I'm sorry to hear shes married but I'm glad you manned up and went through with it, if you hadn't you would be wondering what if but now at least you know. I agree with what somebody said about being friends with her, get something set up at the comic shop and have her invite a few friends to play. Who knows you might meet someone else with the same interests and then you've gained not only one friend but maybe a few more. And maybe one of them IS single! :wave:

15. Damn friend zone wins agian

KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nnnnnnn...

16. Thanks blades, you really helped me out and feel good about this. It sucks she's married but it's cool. I definitely DID feel more confident and better about myself since I actually tried. Unlike usually where I want to but just don't. For the first time, I don't feel regret :p

17. just walk up to her...

"girl, i can't stop thinking about how pretty you are. you got a man in your life? lemme get your number and we can get lunch sometime."

one week later, you're getting your dick sucked.
    have fun!

--

oh.. damn that sucks.