Cute girl at pet shop?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WeaveAndWish, Mar 19, 2012.

1. the other male shouldn't be your problem, do what you gotta do regardless. show some confidence man!

2. [quote name='"illadelphin"']
    the other male shouldn't be your problem, do what you gotta do regardless. show some confidence man![/quote]

But I dont know how! I play WoW all day man...

3. well if you've never even spoke to her ask her to help you pick out a pet or something then after awhile just say "listen I ain't gunna lie I just wanted to talk to you" or something corny like that. bitches love corny.

4. Ask her if she's ever mated with one of the dogs.

5. Show appreciation for animals?

I shut down a few pet stores in LA for being disgusting, one of the girls (fugly) kept asking me personal stuff.

6. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Show appreciation for animals?

I shut down a few pet stores in LA for being disgusting, one of the girls (fugly) kept asking me personal stuff.[/quote]

I'm over here Petting th bunnies looking like a fool lol

7. you should be petting her bunny

8. Go up to her, say something dumb and funny; just make her laugh and smile. Improvise, be social; don't have a goal like "phone number" when you go talk to her, you gotta not care whether it goes either way but try and make it go great.

9. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

you should be petting her bunny[/quote]

Omg that is sooo true...I'm a nervous person. I'm confident before I leave home
    Now I'm scared lolol

10. #30 MMM3, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Dude, just give her a call. The worst she says is no... And if she does, you end up right back where you started. It's not going to matter if you call or if you go back: if she's into you, then you'll get her number. If she's not, then you won't. Why risk so much more for the same reward? You'll have plenty of chances to drive back when you have her number.

///M

*edit*
    Saw you're already there. Just go up to her, man. If you don't try, your chance of failure is 100%. Don't sit there looking like a fool. Big turn-off for most any woman.

11. If I was in your position I would straight walk up to her and tell her that the only reason I even came to the store was to holler at her.

Say u where in the area for some random reason and u decided to stop in and say hi real fast.

Then if she is receptive, talk with her about random shit (the weather, animals, etc..). After talking for 2 or 3 min u should tell her to give u her #. Dont ask her. In my experience when I ASK for a # they kindaq shy away from it. If I tell them "hey u should give me your # so we can hang out some time" they seam to give the digits up a bit easier.

If she kinda blows u off after u ask her for her # DONT give up right away. Let her know that u arent just some guy lookin to fuck and move on.

Good luck man.

EDIT:

Be confident too... shyness only gets u so far. (the friend zone usually)

12. Fuck. I've not eaten all day and I'm hungry as hell. Impossibru

13. Don't be a creeper.

14. Think of it like this. Even if she laughs at u and turns u down AT LEAST U TRIED.

Better than being a little bitch and walkin out without saying anything.

Now man up...and approach that chick!

15. So I'm sure we are all dyin to know did you man up or are you still creepin on the bunnies lol!

16. Come on OP...

Im hangin here like a hair on a biscuit! :D

17. how are you posting from the petshop?

18. Prolly his cellphone... I post from my cell all the time. :D

19. Hopefully the reason for his delay is that he is talkin to the girl.

I can relate to this situation. I have a crush on the girl at my pet store too. She has a man though. :(

20. You shoulda hit on her anyway, when she tells you shes got a bf say this "Oh yeah? Well I got a goldfish... That makes two things that don't matter!"