Cute blonde teacher busted for sex with another female student

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Apr 26, 2013.

1. #1 YouSuckDude, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    [​IMG]
    A former Utah high school math teacher was arrested Friday on charges of raping a 17-year-old female student, Fox13Now.com reports.
    Courtney Jarrell, 22, who also coached the Riverton High School girls' basketball team, resigned shortly after she was charged by prosecutors.
    Jarrell appeared to be well-liked at the school. She now, however, faces two felony charges of object rape and forcible sexual abuse for a non-consensual sexual encounter that allegedly occurred at the teacher's residence.
    Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said, "they allege contact between January and March of 2013, within that three-month period."
    The Jordan School District says no other students have made complaints, and when they learned of the allegation a month ago, the district immediately put Jarrell on administrative leave.
    Jarrell was bailed out of jail. FOX 13 tried contacting her for comment at her apartment, only to find an eviction notice. The station reported that it is also still awaiting response from her lawyer.
    "She was really nice what I saw of her; I would’ve never expected this to happen," Riverton student Taylor Nielson told the station.
    Jarrell is scheduled to appear in court May 16.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/courtney-jarrell-utah-teacher-rape_n_3139562.html

2. Blows my mind that there are 22-year-old teachers teaching high school

I could see them being like kindergarten teachers, but when your students are only five years younger than you, that's weird

3. Where were the teachers like this when I was in high school?:(

4. Of course no one else complained. Everyone else was probably a guy. Bitch probably had consensual sex, got a shit grade she deserved on a test and decided to play the rape card as revenge.

5. So it was "forcible" sexual contact, over a span of three months, at the teachers house.

I'm sorry, but if you went over to your teachers house and ended up getting raped, would you keep going back for three months?

6. Hoooly look at how intense her face is she looks like she'd go nuts for hours prob fracture your pelvis

7. lol saying its rape. Shes lieing!

8. With me in the supply room bruh

9. This type of shit happens so often we should just have a mega-thread for it.

10. So did she forcibly do scissors with the student or use a dildo? Seriously, how does a woman rape another woman? Strap on?

11. I bet she fucks like a rabbit!!

12. I've always dreamed that a sexy just graduated teacher would fuck me on her desk.

13. They said it happened in between that time, as in it could have happened once in that time span..

Also its really sickening to see people taking this so jokingly. I know for a fact that if it was a young guy, there would be pats for patrick all around. And even that is a grotesque response to the situation. "Oh so hot hell yeah lesbian teacher rape" seriously, a lot of you need a reality check.

14. Because female on female rape is literally unheard of..

15. YOU need a reality check.. the people who say "oh so hot hell yea lesbian teacher rape" are usually not serious.. should I cry about what happened? Feel bad? What does it matter what joke I or anyone else makes about it? Obviously no one wishes rape on anybody..but the deed is done..

BTW.. that teacher can rape the shit outta me any day.

16. You'd be surprised at how many people aren't actually joking when they say that. And in my opinion the fact that its joked about isn't good either. How about you keep you rape-encouraging jokes to yourself and not shove them in my face? Thanks its appreciated. I have the same right to discourage these jokes just as you have a right to say them.

Rape culture is real, you don't have to believe me, the proof is in the jokes themselves.

17. Get outta the thread then LOL