cut school and found weed on the ground

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Jan 24, 2009.

1. well i was about a junior in high school and it was towards the end of the year... my friend alex called me from my friend (at the time) brians house phone saying to come to his house cause it was chill to smoke there and he said he would smoke me up but id have to hit him back... at the time i was broke as a joke waiting on my fat tax return so i instantly took the deal haha.... 2nd period walk out of the back of north high school past the dusty bowl and on the streets to walk to this kids house... it was about 2 miles away and would take me like 20 minutes walking on back roads... i was walking and i usually see empty baggies on the ground and just disregard it.... but there was a baggie lying in a pile of bushes that just caught my eye and i thought about it walked back and found a fat ass sack!!! it was full of crystals and keif and i grabbed that shit and walked back happy as a motha fucka..... get to the kids house i weigh the bag its 1.2!!! so i got this fat ass sack of some nuts weed that was just the chillllllest high (my friend thought it was laced cause it crackled when it burned lol i just think it was dry)

yeah so i felt bad about cutting school but soon forgot about that after finding weed! great feeling

2. i think the moral here is to cut school as often as possible

3. hahaha that sick dude!
    i remember cutting out of school to go smoke. nothin like this has ever happened to me :(

4. it shouldn't crackle when lit just because it's dry, haha.

5. crackling is also a sign of poor curing. so it probably WASNT laced, just some good weed.

good to hear sir

6. thats sick dude. I wouldnt consider 1.2 a FAT ASS SACK, though

7. It's free man. He said it was keif too. I'd consider 1.2g of keif a nice find.

8. the coolest thing i have ever found on the street was a little glass pipe

9. #9 wzshack, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    I found a rock on the side of the road once

• Like Like x 1
  10. hahaha any free sack is a fat sack to me :)

11. thats what i thought as soon as i read the title:D

12. yesterday evening i had to go get gas for my car, and i was going to grab a pack of cigarettes too. so i went to my normal gas station and got gas and asked for a pack, but when the guy who worked there said that the same pack was 3 bucks less up the street i went to that place instead.

the first thing i see when i get out of my car is a big gold bag, the airtight metallicy ones they give u at the club u kno? my heart starts beating super fast and i walk up and pick it up. i open that shit up and its FULL of grandaddy purple. it weighed out to about 24 grams. i am still having trouble coming to terms with that. things like that just dont happen. least of all to me:hello::hello::hello::smoking::smoking::smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  13. sweet my friend found some chronic in the lunchroom before

14. Haha thats pretty funny.

15. #15 PastorOfMuppets, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2010
    Pixies, Coney Island, October 2005... after standing at the very front 3 feet from the band for 2 solid hours, I turned to leave when the show was over and there was a baggie at my feet... I hadn't taken more than 2-3 steps. I swooped down to pick it up. It weighed out to almost a quarter and it was good shit too. Sold an 1/8th and kept an 1/8th. Perfect day.

You can not talk about dealing/selling in the city! madmike420

16. I was at this HUGE all day long party at my school called Mayfest that they have every year in April??? Like there are literally THOUSANDS of students partying on this one street from MORNING to NIGHT!!!So im standing in front of this one house drinking a beer and this really drunk kid was walking backwards for some reason and tripped HARD over a bush. So he falls and everything, people laugh, but as he gets up i see that he had dropped his keys. As i bend down to pick them up, my buddy (who doesn't smoke) starts saying "No, no" and im like "What?" and hand the guy his keys. When i walk back yo my friend he's like "Look!" and moves his foot to the side, THERES A QUARTER SACK OF DANK!! Right under his foot! He's like, "You gonna grab it?" and im like "HELL YEAH!" Let's just say it turned out to be a much more enjoyable Mayfest that year!

17. [​IMG]

but seriously 1.2?, how does somebody drop that? but good job :D

18. Hahahah this one time I cut school freshman year. I was just going downtown with some friends I found 20 dollars in my driveway and a fat dubsack in my neighbors. So. We went downtown and chilled for a bit then went to my house smoked in the bushes. Then when my dad left we went in and there was a costco sized box of hagan dazz bars. That was fun.