Cut my hair

Discussion in 'General' started by SkinnyFists, May 24, 2011.

1. I've had long hair for like the past 4 years. I just got it cut today, because long hair can be a real pain in the ass in the summer, especially working outside in the heat. It feels so damn weird, I miss my long hair.:(

2. I shaved my head in the winter going from long hair...

Most girls dig it, more of your face is exposed and you look more mature.

3. #3 xTim, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man I've always buzzed the women love it.

4. Yeah, when i had short hair in the past I definitely noticed more girls checking me out. But I don't look like a hippie anymore, and that makes me sad.

5. Dreads. Long hair don't care.

6. i have long hair an plan on gtting it chopped this summer. :/

7. I got mad long hair, but I'm scared because I had it since I was a teen, my face will look like a balloon when it's gone and I get no looks thus being Forever Alone :(

8. i had long hair for four years aswell and cut it a couple months ago. long hairs awesome, but i got tired of dealing with it. now i can wake up, shake my head a little bit and my hairs good to go.

9. Im near on a skin head, one of my friend has hair to his elbows, I think its badass.

10. I went from long hair to shaved coz it was going bald,the only thing I miss is the feeling you get in your follicles when you comb it or pull your fingers through it and it`s even nicer when you`re high.

11. Dude, I feel the same way haha

12. lol honestly dude, I know what my face looks like now and what it would be after...

Before-

[​IMG]

AFTER-

[​IMG]

:(

13. i got pretty long hair right now but im thinkin bout cuttin it. i know im gunna be pissed when its gone, but pretty much everyone tells me i looks better with short hair lol

14. i had long hair for a longg time. i regret cuttin it, but i learned a valuable lesson

i had it for 3 years, i was all chubby freshman year, bout a year before i was done with highschool i cut it, and got in shape, became socially "attractive".

Like, chicks in school that would make fun of me and shit would start talking to me and flirting. I gained like 3Xs more friends.

for some reason, it just made me more angry realizing how naturally shallow and judgemental people are.

I was assumed as a druggie and shit until i cut it. but im sayin FUCK IT and im growin it back out, i prefer it long, its pretty cozy.

15. The way I rock my hair, I be lookin' like I'm smuggling shit. But girls love it, it's curlier than a lot of chicks natural hair and they hate me for it. Felt good having my ex run her hand thru my hair before(I know, weird right?) but idunno I just want to get a job and not be shot down cuz I look like some kind of junkie.

Not to mention the playoff beard I got, Grizzly Adams would be envious right now.

16. Just buzzed my head yesterday, I love it. Nothing better then a freshly buzzed head to make you feel free.

17. Dam hippies and their long hair!

18. Pics or it didn't happen!

Seriously. Pics of all you dudes with long hair! Love long hair :)

19. Oh, I see how it goes now.

HAIR OR GTFO, Right? :p

20. You know it! :D