Customs?

Discussion in 'General' started by iCheif, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Just wondering if anybody could help a fellow toker out...........

I place an order on Jan 9th, and it got shipped out on the 17th. Ive been waiting to be able to get the tracking info, but it doesnt work till it hits the US. Didnt know if anybody else knew when I should expect to get it through customs or how that process works. Didnt think it would take almost 2 weeks just to get through customs?? Is that unusual??

Really just looking for some info, and I know it said 7-21 Business days, but didnt know if I should be sweatin it or what?

Thanks

2. I wouldn't sweat it. My order took about 5 weeks to arrive, and customs opened it up and everything. They literally wrote something like, "one glass bowl and one water pipe" on the note lol. So I think you'll be good

3. I wouldn't sweat it, customs is a long and painful process. They take their sweet ass time over there. :smoking:

4. well knowing that you dont get into legal troubles makes me feel much better. wanted to put in an order sometime in the future but didnt know what they actually do in customs or process of it being tagged