Customs took my shipment of seeds :(

Discussion in 'General' started by carrotcake, Sep 30, 2013.

1. So I ordered some seeds for my next grow from Attitude Seedbank. Always worked well before, but this time I ended up with nothing but a shirt! The package says Examined By: U.S. Customs and Border Protection. I didn't know where to post this, but I'm just blown away and upset.

Has anyone else had their stuff taken? I did the guaranteed shipping option, so I'm hoping I get something worked out.

2. i mean......duh?

3. Just be happy they aren't paying you a little visit

4. if you got guaranteed shipping they'll send it again until you get it.

5. Nope. I don't order illegal shit. The government is always keeping track of what I'm doing anyway. 

6. Shoulda paid the extra 30 bucks for guaranteed shipping, ie, the middle man gets his cut and the govt looks away for a few mins.

yea because Cannabis Seeds are "shit". get the fuck off a weed website if you are so afraid of illegal "shit" and another thing, don't think so highly of yourself, the government doesn't give a flying fuck what you are doing.

8. Damn lol

9. haha this ^ he said he ordered the guaranteed shipping if you read it haha but yeah that sucks bro, I try not to order stuff online that for sure is legal, and yeah I guess you are lucky that you aren't getting hassled or knocks at your door haha try and get seeds another way you know? Good luck and be safe

Peace

10. Shit I missed it. Never heard of guaranteed shipping getting seized.

11. said this before and ill say it again dont order from attitude

they are freaking horrible! Charge you a crap load and they dont even stealth hide your beans! Got back to back orders seized from them. customs knows what their packages look like

12. I hate to say it buddy, but yes the govenment DOES give a fuck what we are doing.

:laughing: i think they'd rather catch the 2oz package of crystal meth being shipped than a shipment of seeds. It's true they don't give a fuck what you're doing. If they did he'd have cops at his door with a warrant.

Unless you're doing something really bad on the net they don't watch.

14. Right. I get what you are saying, and i agree with you, they are not about to go kick your door down over some seeds, but to think that they ONLY key in on the kingpins and top dogs is kind of naive to think.
    How do they find out who is high up? They start with the small people.

[​IMG]

What state are you in OP? I was just about to order some beans from them...i've never had issues in the past but I'd rather not lose my order. I can always get TGA beans at the dispensary but you gotta pop like 20 to find 1 keeper....

16. huge difference between smoking in your home and shipping, i hope you are aware.  also, hurr hurr herpa derpa

[​IMG]

no where does it say "weed site"

get the fuck off this site if you dont even know what it is.  another thing, dont assume to know other people's situations.  as it happens the government does indeed care what some people are doing.

17. #17 carrotcake, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    I'm in a medical state with my card, growing solely for myself. I don't sell and wouldn't care even if they came and chopped down my plants.

Anyway it's the first time I have had problems with them. But I think from now on I'll just work with clones and keep it simple.

Thanks for the responses guys.

18. maybe you should write customs a complaint letter. 

19. Haha no thanks. I don't want to be that involved, just seeing if others had this issue and then got their seeds reshipped.

20. yeah, because when people say "Grass" we're talking about John Deere. . . hope you get your seeds man :)