Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

1. LA ICS just picked me off like I was Jay Cutler!! Bastards!!!
    😡 crossing my fingers on the reship

2. Hahaha as a bears fan.... I love this post!! Haha

3. We packer fans will rip on cutler any chance we get

4. And Chicago picks off my reship!! Can't win I guess

5. Why did your reshipment go thru a different customs station?

6. Stick with us seed banks and this wont happen.

7. Third time go through? They just hit me up too...

9. I had two orders get caught they both made it on the second attempt however one order all my beans were smashed . I'm waiting on a response from the Tude not sure how they will handle this

10. Were they smashed by a hammer or something or by mail processing machinery? 

11. I'm assuming machinery or another package

12. So how did the process go the first time? You sent an email and the resent it? 

13. my attitude order has been in chicago with no movement for over 3 weeks. im assuming that they have been seized. i doubt it is due to the holiday mail. does this happen when the order has been nabbed by customs? i have ordered 12 other times from attitude and they have always arrived safe. 

14. I had one sit there for a month so I emailed the Tude for a reship. The package never left ISC I never even revived a letter or anything

15. the attitude responded to my email today and said this is common due to the xmas mail but i have never had it take this long. my question is this normal for a order that has been seized by customs to stop moving for several weeks? 

16. I had one sit in customs for a couple of months.  I had given up on it and had it reshipped then one day it showed up in my mailbox with green tape.  The weird part was the local mailman had rubber banded the green taped package and the intact package together since they were going to the same address.  Quite the coincidence, eh?

17. #218 TeddyB, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    LOL yeah, only time I ever had a shipment picked off was through Chicago and when I went to my fake address to pick two packages up one day I saw the green tape on one and it was bundled together with an intact package. Luckily most of my beans were in the unopened one, Chicago ripped apart the other envelope and found my White Rhino beans inside though.

There is just some really strange stuff going on with seeds and the shady people you have to sometimes deal with to get them, I don't know if I'll be ordering anymore from any seed banks. I am sprouting my last two Blue Mystic seeds from Nirvana, and I am sprouting 7 SUPER NICE local grown mountain Kush beans from a breeder friend of mine. I gave his two adult aged kids all my grow books a few years ago because I have all the info stored in my brain, and they always hook me up on the holidays with some of the product. Their dad plants a fat crystal covered male to breed with the females about a half mile away diagonally downwind outside, and when they're harvested you get maybe 10-14 beans per quarter. They do it so they can keep the strain going, it is a very nice Kush, and they say its very stable by now because these beans I am sprouting now will be the 11th generation. They say every generation gets a little bit better too. I don't know, its a lot to say but I will be finding out personally here soon I hope. I just recently got my hands on a little bit of some Bubble Kush from Colorado recently, and this stuff was nearly identical and wasn't far off taste-wise at all.

I've got 9 beans total that I just put in a wash cloth after a 20 hr soak, the two Blue Mystics are already popping open with a tiny little taproot peeking out of the shell but the Kush seeds haven't done anything yet. I remember back when Nirvana sold Hindu Kush, that those seeds took longer to sprout than the other strains I grew with it like Northern Lights and White strains...the Kush always sprouted last but it was a nice healthy strain, I really hope this local Kush turns out half as nice as the bud they gave me this year because it was REAL nice. I'm not easy to impress when it comes to bud because I smoke the best, but this stuff was right up there. If only the last Blue Dream Haze I got was this nice, it was more like Blue Nightmare...freakin schwaggy and super crispy dry...it was the worst $50 an 1/8th stuff I ever saw in my life but there wasn't anything else around locally at the time so I picked up a sampler bag. Never. Again.

I'll grow my own, thanks.

18. Getting a re-ship soon with an added on order.... 20% discount for sending the cash... we will see...

19. At least they replaced it for you, maybe give them another chance, they could of easily said no because they ship to any country but its up to you to know your laws which if seeds are illegal and they got confiscated it's your responsibility.