Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

1. My reshipped order just came in yesterday. Funny thing is they decided to actually do a legit stealth shipping this time. Now to pop these babies and see how good they are. Basically, attitude followed up on their guarantee.

2. OP here, go through Herbies guys, Ive ordered from them 3 times and have had 0 problems, they also have great customer service (not like attitude doesnt) Only problem is you dont get a tracking number with them, its part of their strategy.

3. #183 kickingharold, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    same happened to me around christmas. the tute said it made it to chicago and they have no tracking after. no letter no anything. my guess is some dick is copping free seeds from their job :confused_2:  i cant say that this is the case everytime. my next package a month later come without a hitch. so if u didnt get a letter i bet it got robbed. hell if i know tho they made it mostly good tho and sent me stuff back.

4. #184 youblee, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    mine got seized can't believe some punk had the balls to seize my s**t i swear

5. Breath.. I had the Tude sending 're-ships for 6 months before I was able to finally get the order. Just be patient. It's a pain in the ass, but you'll get em. Eventually.

6. I've used thesinglesseedcentre outta uk and they have great customer service and good discrete shipping. for a while it was in a dvd/game case and more recently in a small padded envelope. I think the tshirt thing is kinda a tip off, just imo. but 3 times outta 6 it didn't get here within 30 days so I emailed em and they sent out replacement with a tracking # and all. twice outta those 3 the original surfaced withing a cpl wks after getting the replacements, so other than the wait, they've been great to deal with. usually arrives in about 10-14 days though

7. A friend of mine ordered from attitude and he could track it via Royal Mail while it was still out of the country. But as soon as it hit US soil it just said "awaiting shipment from UK" when he checked it on USPS but now it's been a month! And when he tries to track it, it says that the tracking number doesn't exist! ! Attitude didn't give him a tshirt stealth option, it only said "ship with random item" plus attitude actually wrote on the customs sticker,"belt, SEEDS!, and documents" ! Why would they list seeds on their customs sticker? They never did on mine? I think some thieving person sorting the mail recognized the package and stole them, because he has never received any package and the tracking number just disappeared? Something fishy there, but Attitude are looking into it.

8. I had a order that I never received no letter no nothing after 30 days I emaild the Tude they reshipped with success

9. Packing up all your stuff and moving your family to a different state is really keeping it simpl lol

10. No. I admit, that's the hard part. But it will make the rest of your life simple. Trust me, it will pay off.

11. I'm doin it! Heading from Chicago burbs to Colorado Springs in February. I'll be going ahead of the wife and kids to get a place squared away. All should be down in a few months.

12. I was sooo happy with my stealth shipping. I asked for "random" and got pencils. It was so hard to find I contacted Attitude and told them they forgot my beans lol. I deconstructed the pencil box and found them.

13. #193 theaparition, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Let's say, hypothetically, I am in Texas and I have ordered from a seed bank in another country successfully 2 times before. Each time the shipping took a little longer to get the souvenirs I ordered.

However, the 3rd order (according to tracking info) been at Chicago Customs preparing for shipment since Sept. 13th!

Should I be concerned? I kind of wish I would receive a green taped box or something. Not knowing is killing me. I have written it off but I am starting to question if I should shut down my (very small) operation.

You know whats funny, the missing order is one I had a tracking # for. None of the others had one and they got here no problem. 

Just got the re-ship for this MIA order today. 

14. I'm in Texas had mine show up from them as well as have had the Green Sticker Bandit take my beans and leave me a witty note. If Green Sticker Bandit Strikes you make sure and keep the package as you will need when you report to them. (extra $ for stealth is a no brainer for this product)

Thanks dude. Its just weird that I have not received anything in 2 months. Maybe it just got lost. 

The bank I order from has already resent and one of the packages showed up today! 

I guess not hearing anything on the one order for 2 months has got my mind racing. 

16. I saw some people mention no letter and when I got mine I didn't get a letter from Customs just the green tape sticker thing and a hand written note "Nice Cards Bob". Not sure what the cards reference was to but the package was completely empty. Attitude reshipped and no problems 2nd time. This was when they did t-shirts. I chose random last order we will see how that fairs should be here before too long hopefully. 

17. I had a order that was in Chicago never show up I emailed the Tude after 30 days and they reshipped with success

18. #198 theaparition, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    All my gear showed up today after Herbie's reshipped. Got here fast and everything was in order; almost exactly a week. 

19. I'm a happy camper just got one of my seed orders in the mail, as usual no problems with Attitude! (went through Chicago customs no problem from time of order 11/07 to in my hands 11/20.)

I did this months special and got.

Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Flowerbomb Kush (fem) x 5 what I bought and the freebies are as follows!
    Secret Valley Seeds Purple Pineberry (fem) x1
    Elemental <span>Seeds Fifth Element (fem) x1</span>
    Barneys Farm <span>Seeds Critical Kush (fem) x1</span>
    Barneys Farm Seeds G13 Haze (fem) x1
    Barneys Farm Seeds Liberty Haze (fem) x1
    Barneys Farm Seeds Tangerine Dream (fem) x1
    Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Caboose (fem) x1

It always feels like Christmas when you get new beans!

20. Very nice. I was planning on getting that promotion but just bought a new light and shit...maybe next month...
    Really wanted that Liberty Haze though.