Custom's art thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by custom280Z, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 jiggaboojones, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    hey custom here's those pics i was talkin about. the on on the left has the haggard outline on the back of my right calf. just the top half of the pic .i left the young sprat out.the one on the right can be worked into some coo shit too i think. what being a drunk teen can do huh.

Attached Files:

• 8-1.jpg
      8-1.jpg
      File size:
      29.1 KB
      Views:
    • 15-1.jpg
      15-1.jpg
      File size:
      28.1 KB
      Views:
  2. right on..this was a major passion of mine growing up..doing art in that comic book style...all day...lol
    pretty cool jones..

3. thats how i learned to draw , going through the comics n redrawing what i liked . i was trapped with strict parents n was in trouble all te time so i spent like my irst 13 years in my room drawing.lol

4. lol i was the same way bro..parents were hard on me but smoked weed...wierd...lol
    used to steal my pot then kick my ass, then smoke it..f'kers..lol
    but as you grow up you understand the good intension's that were present..lol wrong way or right..
    i did the ame shit...
    lot of x-men, lady death, evil ernie and punisher stuff...thats about all we had...lol
    i dug the art from goght ryder alot! and spawn, gen 13, creech and a few others..
    but i still have my collection! lol worth the jack!...i'm sellin them off soon to raise money for a new set of headers for the 280 and some other shit..lol
    maybe some led's...lol haa

5. #45 jiggaboojones, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    yeah evil ernie lol, was cool shit . spawn was it when it first came out . todd mcfarlane had a cool spiderman run with some badass art . i was into wolverine .was my first comic then got into the image comics with rob liefield n then into the independants like faust by tim vigil n poisen elves .i hAVE some gost ryders n def agree with ya . i still have the glow in the dark issue ,lol
    i have alot of cool frank miller stuff n stray bullets , some indy stuff that is somethin everyone should read. creech was some new gen stuff i only had the first issue of . the art was cool . gen 13 was popular . they just keep comin out with stuff you can never keep up with it. i have all my stuff too,lol jae lee was comin out with some of his first stuff around then ,now he is runnin shit . that was a big time for comics things were evolving with new stories popin everywhere. i am trying to still get soe of the old punishers with frank miller or other influental guys as well as the other the intrests i have .

i would wait on those leds . they are coming out with a plasma light that is going to be much better grow light that has ever been made . wait a while n those leds will get cheaper or they'll get way better . one of the 2.

6. lol i dig some comic's..
    i got a pile..
    autographed ones etc..
    poor things never see the light of day anymore..lol
    got some miller, lee auto's ..got a few old sandman's..and alot of darkhorse stuff too..
    hell we are similar folk's! lol

right on jones..well they just released the ceramic metal halide as well from phillip's...the spectrum of the 400watt cmh is beating out the grow result's from a 1000watt hps...bulbs only fit into a 250watt or 400watt hps magnetic ballast system...check those out man..the spectrum is crazy!
    better than anything i've ever seen..scales are in nanometers too;)
    i wanted 2 of those new cmh bulbs..keep one hortilux hps in the center..and cross with 2 ufo led 90watter's,,quad spectrum..i can get them for only 130$ each now..there the old proto from the original ufo's before the went super spectrum's, and other shit..
    i really dont want to pull much more power or add heat..so they are really up my alley right now for sup lighting..
    my 3 400watt hps's push great in my tent..everything is growing good..
    just lookin for a bad ass sup lighting thats not present right now for cheap..
    plasma:confused::eek: i'll have to doo some google and read up on this!!! cool..
    i bet they will be $$$$ ..

7. #47 jiggaboojones, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    i forgot about my dc stuff , hell shock (autographed )stuff ,hellblazer, sandmans too. it must be a fl. thing lol... i downloaded this thing on my computor so i can read them right off downloads . comics right to my tv. its pretty cool but i hardly ever use it (cdisplayex). you can download the whole series of something n read em whenever you want. never got the chance to check out the tformers from jae lee . i have a drawing mag with his inteview on it and the sketch art is kick ass.

there is a article on the plasma light in urban garden mag. com. its scheduled to come out this year i believe. there is a link to the manufacturer too . i have 2 led panels and am not impressed at all. light has shit for coverage they are only good for one plant . but if you dont mind spending the cheese you do you. they do generate heat just not as much btw. 3 400's should do well in 8 ft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.