Customs and Packaging

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by slothy, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Hello, I am looking at purchacing a bong (http://shop.grasscity.com/cgi-bin/grasscity/GB14.html). I live in the US (wisconsin) and am just curious of customs problems. Lets say customs did choose to randomly search my package for whatever reason, could they flag it, and if they did, what would happen (would i be convicted or charged with anything?).

Also, could you please tell me exactly what the return lable on the package reads (I live with family, which may get the wrong idea with the return lable "grasscity"), and what would be on my credit card statement (for the same reason)

Also, If i were to send a money order, would there be a "clearance" time that i would have to wait in order for your bank to clear the money order before you can ship?

Thanks

2. As I understand it, you can't be convicted of anything just because a package with clean, unused paraphernalia in it is being sent to you. I mean, who says you requested the package? It could be from a total stranger. And After all, you COULD be using the device to smoke tobacco.

Personal Experience:
    My order got ravaged by customs. When I got it the box was all bent and dented and it had been resealed with their special U.S. Customs tape. But when I opened it everything was there ....even my free cones :D And no one came looking to convict me of anything.

I wouldn't worry about it.

3. I've ordered several times and had no problem ,getting them shipped to my apartment in Pittsburgh PA.

But then again I am Roach ,and the feds would not dare interfere with my shipments now would they. :)