Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Customizing a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchX8, Aug 28, 2008.

1. #1 DutchX8, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    I'm getting a bong and honestly I don't know much about all the parts like downpipe and diffuser and all that. But will I definitely be able to replace all the parts on my bong, or are there certain bongs that you can customize? Here's the one i'm getting

Can someone tell me which spare parts I should get to pimp this thing out?

2. Get higher quality, methinx. You should be able to get something nicer locally.

Looks like that has one slide, instead of a downstem and a bowl, which does work, but isn't ideal.

You will get a much better deal if you just buy all the parts you want at a headshop.

3. I don't have any headshops within an hours drive of where I am. So since this one has a slide, can I buy a downstem/diffuser/bowl and customize it that way?

4. that bong sucks. why are companies putting shotguns on bongs???:devious:

5. Quit linking to other head shop sites, its against the rules.
    Check out the GrassCity shop and maybe you'll find something you like there.

6. Oh damn I didn't know it was against the rules... but you gotta admit, GrassCity doesn't have much of a selection...

7. Yeah I agree they wouldn't have to worry so much about competetor links if they had a lot more of what people want...
    But I was just lettin you know incase you hadn't checked it out.

8. I highly doubt so

9. That the kinda thing that got you into -rep red zone?

10. Pointing out that GC doesnt have the best selection would be a stupid reason to have neg rep, but I could care less