Customize your peanut butter sandwhich

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by trice4, May 30, 2012.

1. Okay, so I was making myself a peanut butter and banana sandwich and the idea came to mind..

What if there was a little fast food shop where you can customize your sandwich! Meaning, you can pick your type of bread, if you want it toasted or not, if you want butter, or peanut butter, and whatever else you can think of. For example, a peanut butter and banana or a PB and marshmallow.

Im not talking about Subway! This is a sandwich shop that is like PB & J and stuff like that.. You would be able to choose everything and make it the way you want. Although, you might want to get the best quality, otherwise people will just go make their own in their kitchen.

2. #2 littlemisspuffit, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    There was, it was on food network. But I think they closed down. I'm gonna go look for a link.

Edit: I'm sleepy and can't find it lol I'm pretty sure it was on diners drive ins and dives though. They had hella different types of pb&js or you could create your own. I think they made their own peanut butter(different flavors) and stuff. Sounded like a cool place to go!

3. Well there goes my hopes and dreams of being a success in the food business :/

But really, that sounds like a great place! I'm going to look it up