Customer at work tripping balls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by infamousnugz, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 infamousnugz, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Well I have no idea where a thread like this should go, but here it is.

So I'm working an overnight dealing with customers and a girl comes in, all is well, the security guard decides to tell me that she looks severely tripped out, except in his boring voice talking about his responsibilities as a security guard. He actually does this with every conversation. Anyways, this girl is hot, older, more mature but has a cute face. She drops a chocolate milk on me then I tell her the total, and at this point everything was normal, then she starts tripping the fuck out like I've never seen anybody trip before.

She starts pulling cookies out of her pocket that she nabbed from the cookies packs, and gave me a couple and stuff, and I was totally confused, so I thanked her, and then she starts hauling out more cookies and dying laughing. She starts asking if there are aliens nearby, and you have to understand that there are 4 other people behind her. A co-worker, the cleaner guy, a stern old man and some huge woman.

They obviously took notice and it created this awkward scenario for about 3 minutes, where I didn't even call the guard over hahah. I was entranced in her trip, because I could relate to the state she was in. She was trying to pay for chocolate milk, with her chocolate milk, and was truly in awe when I told her that her chocolate milk wasn't a currency. I had seen her a few times over the past year and she was usually stoned or something by herself, but completely normal. I'm wondering if it was a lot of weed, or LSD, though she it really seemed like she had just done a hit of salvia, though obviously not the case with how long she was there.

Too fucked, the emotion changing in her face was too real, and just how embarressing that would be if she realized sober or something, as she seems generally shy. Idk how the fuck she even went on an endeavor like that. I'd be way too scared.

I don't know, she was walking normal, she left and knew where she was going and told the guard she just lives up the road a little.

So weird how shit unfurls.

2. damn dude. maybe they were special cookies :smoke:

3. sounds like mental illness bro, especially from the part about quick changing emotions-lost touch with reality.

most people with mental illness never even get diagnosed, let alone receive treatment

4. #4 infamousnugz, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    no man she was tripping, she's around my age, most people i know are hard into hallucinogenics now and there friends and then there friends, too much man. i grew up near 4 of the biggest schools, and there's only like 6, and have seen a lot of people grow and differentiate, and it's unbelievable how many people here of all types are loving the herb and hallucinogens, but i have mentally disabled customers all the time and the vibes are just different, this girl really was normal when sober a number of times

regardless, what a fucking trip, i'm gonna bring it up next time for a lol

way too into this, super stoned

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KywvdyDlhKg]YouTube - Cheese likes chocolate milk[/ame]

^

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hahah I get crazies like that in my job too.

7. Hahaha CHEESE! I'm ripping one open now.

8. Should have gotten her number man haha.

9. u shud offer her some cookies too next time she comes. Be like "I was delighted when u pulled out numeous cookies and gave them to me, so this whole time I have been feeling like I owe you" and then grant her the gift. She's gna be stolked.

10. #10 married2mj, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    just be like "so you like cookies huh" and she'll know what youre talking about.

and if not, remind her.

11. Sounds like the perfect fucking Girlfriend.

Get her number nigg. haha.

12. ....but my idea is so much better XD